If it was me (2)

Here's 2 :)

Me and Amanda walked upstairs as soon as we did she rushed inside and pushed me up against the wall she had my arms above me and her kissing me Nice and soft she was rough and it felt amazing. I've been wanting this for a while now. We rushed down to the hallway she opened the door for me I sat on the bed she went to check on Jesse and Billie they were asleep. She walked in and shut the door she walked over to me and started kissing on me softly she felt good, we removed all of our clothing she felt amazing and did amazing at this.

Amanda's pov

I was in between her legs My tongue circling around her women hood as she laid there moaning loud but quiet. She moaned my name and she gripped onto the bed sheet every women needs a lover like this. I put my tongue inside her and moved it around she moaned Louder she came all over my tongue I smiled I let her watch me swallow it. I don't have a strap but I can't but can make this work. I got between her legs and started grinding slowly she moaned slowly as I did it faster the only thing to be heard was our skin touching and hitting against each other every time I went faster her body moved faster. She moaned loud this time I smiled. If Jesse and Billie woke up i could deal with it they don't even know what we would be doing. Olivia moaned her eyes at the back of her head and her mouth in an O shape she is so hot.

Olivia: a..a.Amanda~ she moaned I put 2 fingers between her and started circling I then put them inside her twisting them around and all. She looked happy as ever to be here. "Yes~ Amanda." She moaned I kissed her neck and smiled. She is doing amazing. I used my two fingers in and out fast she moaned and came all over my fingers when I pulled them away it was like cheese coming off pizza she smiled as she saw me lick my fingers. She grabbed my finger and put it in her mouth she sucked on my finger slowly I smiled she moaned slowly as she did it. "Good girl" I said she smiled and pulled me in she started kissing me she was so hot. "Fuck." She said softly I kissed her neck I licked the area I licked she moaned "auh~" she moaned I smiled. "Absolutely amazing." I said she flipped us over and climbed on my waist I smiled she held onto my shoulders as she slowly grinded ontop of me. She moaned loudly   She sat us up and she had me in a sitting position. She climbed on my lap and I held her neck with both hands she smiled I kissed her I held her neck and laid her down I grind into her faster our skin hitting together "stick your tongue out mama."I said she stuck her tongue out I swiped my finger across in then put it on her area she moaned as I did this. "Again" I said she stuck her tongue out I put my tongue on hers but we kept our mouths open I licked alll over he me tongue.

"Good girl." I said she smiled she came on my fingers again before anything she grabbed my fingers and made me watch her swallow all of it slowly and she licked it off. "Mm." I groaned She so hot. She laid down and got under the covers only her hand showing I laid next to her.

Amanda: nice job in bed. I said "all for you." She said I laughed we fell asleep I held her