Eyes on me.

me and liv have guest over right now she's talking to fin in the kitchen and I'm talking with carisi and Kat me and liv would make eye contact a lot everyone knows we're dating but we don't act that weird in public we kiss and talk a lot as if we were dating but in private it's different I guess Olivia chose today to do this.

I was sitting on the couch as kat sat in the chair beside of me and carisi sat next to me I had a blanket over me cause it was cold a big big blanket and we had a movie on I looked behind me and saw Olivia and fin talking but facing our way both watching the movie but talking as I looked at Olivia and she looked at me she smiled but it wasn't just a smile it was that smile as if she was horny right now. I smiled back slowly and she bit her lip a little and stared back at me she and fin walked over fin sat on the couch facing the tv as me and liv shared the blankets carisi falling asleep was funny to Kat. Liv sat next to me and she moved close like we were touching each others arms.

I felt her hand slip towards my thighs I looked at her and she looked at me. The blanket covering our was a good thing. She slowly moved her hand inside of my pants she was looking at the tv while doing this. I couldn't moan or else everyone else would see what's going on I got wet while she was circling my clit I couldn't hold this in at all. I stretched and yawned to cover up my moans. "Excuse me I need to change into something comfortable." I said standing up "me too." Liv said following me we walked in the room and she closed the door and locked it she pushed me up against the wall and pulled my hands up the tv was loud enough they probably couldn't hear us and Kat is probably asleep fin is probably falling asleep.

She held my hands above my head as she tongue kissed me licked my tongue and made out with me. She had her hands in my pants while doing so she was grinding against my body slowly and I moaned quietly. "Mm.." I moaned slowly as she did this she used 2 fingers on my body and her tongue on my mouth I moaned as we started walking towards the bed while doing this she couldn't keep her hands off me. It's what I deserve since I kept teasing her at work.

She threw me down on the bed and removed my pants and then my panties leaving me in a shirt that was hers she smiled. "I see you've got my shirt on." she said in a kinda deep voice she sounded so hot. "I do.." I said slowly she leaned over my body and kissed me she held her hands on my neck I put my legs around her waist and she picked me back up and sat me on the desk in the room I was in a sitting position and she played with my clit more. "fuck liv.." I moaned slowly she smiled and kissed me all over I've never felt this good well I have but anyway. "mm..you like that Amanda?" She asked making eye contact with me. "yes. Yes I do.." I said looking away she held her hand on my chin and made me look at her. "Eyes on me when your talking." She said keeping eye contact with me "yes captain.." I said holding her shirt collar and pulling her towards my face she smiled and kissed me she held my waist.

She moved her finger and start playing with my clit she moved her head back and watched my face as she did this I was moaning where my eyes where to the back of my head. I looked down to the veiny hands that was going around inside of me. "mm~" I moaned as she did this "so wet." She said I looked up at the women who was wearing black jeans and a nice shirt that fit her well and a belt around her waist I moaned and I looked away while moaning it's like my head forced me to? She grabbed me chin and made me look at her she used her middle finger to go in and out of my body faster and rough I was moaning with my mouth open as her hand was holding my face towards her. "Dont. Look. Away." She said in her deep tone. "yes..ca..captain." I said she smiled and kissed me I came all over her fingers and she put her finger in my mouth I sucked on it licked around it and all she smiled as I did this and she made sure to watch. "good girl." She said she picked me up and laid me on the bed slowly she got on her knees and kissed my thighs she came up to my ear. "Don't be loud." She said I became so much wetter then before. She licked my clit and open her mouth wide and took my whole area inside her mouth saliva leaving her lips and more she did this more as she also used another finger in and out of me. "auh..l-liv.." I moaned holding onto the bed.

Olivia: shh..don't be loud. She said i tried to keep quiet. She finally stop and sat up I stared at her "what?" I asked and she bent down "I don't want you cumming just yet." She said my eyes widened "I want to right now.." I said looking away "no." She said looking through the drawers for something "yes!" I said she turned around and walked over she pulled me towards her and held my neck softly but tight I loved when she did this. "I said no. Wait till I want you to understand darling." She said holding eye contact "but-" "no. I choose what's happening right now and I said what I did alright?." She said I was silent "answer me." She said.

"yeah." I said silently i never really did not listen during moments like this and now I know why she told me to listen. she's so hot like that tho she told me to lay down so I did just that I heard the strap belt click and so I got in "doggy" style with my back arched I heard her climb on the bed she moved her hands up my body and held my neck she kissed me a few times I put my face down on a pillow so I didn't wake anyone up she slowly put the strap in me I moaned into the pillow. her hand holding onto my shirt as she thrusted in and out of my body she lifted me up and had her hand over my mouth as I moaned she thrusted in and out of me fast while I moaned into her hand I came all over the strap but she didn't stop going faster and faster each single time blowing out my back with a toy. "Augh! Auh!" I moaned into her soft veiny hands. She helped me turn my body around as I got to watch her fuck me face front. "love seeing you cum." She said going harder into me I moaned and her hand went over my mouth. "such a good job." She said smiling "be quiet." She said softly as she bent down and moved her hand and then kissed me using tongue "mm." She said into the kiss she went back up as she continued to thrust in and out of me rapidly and hungrily and rough. "

"yes liv!!~~~~" I moaned she smiled the tv was loud we could hear it so me moaning wasn't a problem she was just nervous they would walk in. While she fucked the life out of me. She moved her hand into my shirt and started playing with my breast she bent down and licked and kissed them I came once again all over the strap but she wasn't stopping I love our moments like this.

Liv: mm..feel good doesn't it? To have the life fucked out of your precious kitty? She said pouting at the end I moaned "it feels good!" I said moaning she fucked my body that moved like a ragdoll as I came again on the strap she finally stop. She got off the bed. "Come here." She said I came over "knees I wanna see you deep throat even if I can't feel it."  She said I got on my knees and licked all the previous cum off I licked around it while she watched I deep throated 3 times and she smiled she took the strap off and put it in the drawer under the clothes. She put my pink vibration panties on that had cotton around them and big and pink she got in some shorts with a white tank we laid down she pulled me close and turned on the toy by pressing the button. I moaned she turned it to max speed as she watched me try to not moan she turned it off and I climbed ontop of her and laid down by her chest she smiled I pulled it down a little bit and put my mouth on it and started sucking her breast like a baby she smiled and rubbed my back as she groaned. I pulled the shirt back up we made out of a while and I grind on her chest slowly a lot. We both fell asleep I fell asleep ontop of her and she fell asleep hands around my neck.

Good night darling.