Chapter Fourteen

☆☆Gasp! Two chapters in one day?! It's cause I love you guys :) Thank you for all your support!☆☆

It's Friday night. I had spent Thursday night with Thomas. We had gone up to the mountains again today. I was kinda sweaty, so I decided I would take a shower.

"Are you sure you don't want to take one together?" He asks.

My face was beat red. "I-I don't want to do that j-just yet-t." I was nervous enough as it was.

Will he still love me when he sees my messed up body?

I shake my head. I don't want to think that. But, when he sees my brusied and burned body, will he? It's a wreck.

Dammit. Get out of my head!

Dad was making me re-think everything. I couldn't let him win.

Thomas sighs. "Alright, Snowflake. Just don't take too long." He kisses my forehead, then goes over to the other bathroom.

He had two bathrooms and two showers.

I let out a big sigh, then walk into the bathroom. After I take my clothes off, I look at myself in the mirror. I cringe. I had told myself not to do it, not to look at myself unless I absolutely had too. My stomach and chest were faintly bruised. They had prominent burn marks. My waist, my hips. I look down at my legs. My thighs, my inner thighs. Everywhere. He had hurt me everywhere. I squeeze my eyes shut, trying to stop the tears. I get into the shower, clean myself. I tend to take long showers, and even though I tried to shorten this one, it was still thirty minutes.

I get out, dry off, comb my hair, look around for my clothes.

Oh no.

I left them out in the room. Thomas was most likely out there. Oh no.

I wrap a towel around myself, but I still didn't know what to do.

There is a knock on the door, and since I'm too speechless to say anything, Thomas opens it.

"Kylie, are you done yet? It's been..."

He stops. He looks. He stares.

Even though I had a towel covering my chest to my thighs, I still felt naked in front of him. I covered my chest.

"I-I'm sorry." He quickly closes the door again.

Tears sting my eyes. What did he see? Where did he look?

I still didn't have my clothes.

"Th-Thomas? Can you b-bring me my clothes on the b-bed please?"

A few moments later, the door opens slightly, me behind it, and a hand sticks out with my clothes. I quickly take them and close the door. "Th-thanks."

I get dressed. I stand there.

I walk into the room.

Thomas is sitting on the bed. When he sees me, he quickly stands up and walks over to me.

"Kylie. Kylie, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." His words rush out.

I whisper, "How much did you see?"

He frowns. "Huh?"

"What did you see, Thomas?"

He puts his fingers under my chin, gently lifts my face towards his. His eyes are full of compassion.

"The only thing I saw, was absolutely gorgeous. I know that since you think you have all your bruises and burns that you think you're ugly."

"I don't think I am, I know I am." I say.