Chapter Sixteen

★★★★★ Warning. This chapter has slight sexual content in it. If you do not like this, don't read it.★★★★★

~One Month Later~

"Alright Jason, I'm clocking out now!" I call to my boss as I head towards the door.

"Alright Kylie, see you later!" Jason calls back.

I walk outside and into my car. I couldn't wait to go home and take a shower.

When I get to my apartment, I quickly get into the shower. I think about Thomas. It was a pure blessing that the filming of his movie was taking longer than the director thought. At least four more months. I was so happy about that. And Thomas was happy too.

I hadn't seen him for five days. We had both been working all the time. I didn't want to bother him and ask if he could come over, or if I could come over. But I missed him. We always tell each other good night, and he always makes sure that I'm okay.

Gosh, I was in love.

After I get done with my shower and put some clothes on, I walk into the living room and turn on the news. Lulu jumps into my lap.

It was one of those Entertainment Shows. You know, the ones about all the celebrity gossip and stuff. I guess I missed the news.

No way...

The lady was talking about Thomas. And it was showing a picture of me with him. Holding hands, walking along, minding our own business. Of course the stupid paparazzi had to ruin our date.

The lady continued on. "Fans want to know who this mystery woman is. Actually, everyone wants to know who this mystery woman is. Is she his girlfriend, a friend, something else? Who knows..." She went on, talking about me a bit more.

I turned the TV off. I sigh. This was what I was afraid was going to happen. Now everyone is going to be suspicious of me.

Great.

A few minutes later, there's a knock on my door. I get up and open it. I grin.

"Thomas."

He smiles, then leans in and kisses my cheek. "Hey."

I let him in and he sits down on my couch. I sit down beside him.

"What's up?" I ask.

"I came to check up on you. Are you alright?" He takes my hand and kisses my fingertips.

"Yeah. I saw us on one of those entertainment shows." I say quietly.

"Ah, you did see it. Well, they don't know anything, it's alright. Everything is going to be fine, I promise." He is so sweet.

I nod. "Alright."

I cuddle up next to him.

His hands go up under my shirt, and he rubs my back. He knows that this relaxes me.

I haven't had any memories or flashbacks of my dad for a little bit over a month. It was wonderful.

I reach out and take Thomas's coat off.

Thoughts whirled through my head.

Should I do it? Should I try? Will he let me? What if he thinks I'm a creep? What do I do?

Oh, what the heck.

I look up at Thomas. He looks down at me, a curious look on his face.

"What's up, Snowflake? Are you alright?"

"Can I... feel you?" I'm treading on thin ice right now.

He blinks a few times. "Feel me?"

Oh boy, this is awkward.

I place my hand on his chest. "Here? Can I... feel you?"

Thomas's eyes fill with clarity now.

"Because like, I don't want to do it without your permission, cause if I did and you didn't want me to, that would be really weird and awkward wouldn't it?" I say quickly.

Thomas takes my hand and squeezes it. "Are you comfortable with that?"

I nod.

He kisses my forehead. "Go ahead." He lets go of my hand.

I let out a deep breath, then gently let my hand wonder up his shirt.

Wow. He feels nice.

His skin was smooth, and I could feel his muscles. I could feel his heart beating.

I gently pull his shirt off.

Oh my...

He was so handsome. His chest was the perfect mix of muscles and skin. Oh goodness, it was mesmerizing.

I look up at him.

He's looking at me with hooded eyes. I blush sheepishly, and I quickly look back down.

I let my hands wonder his bare skin now. I feel every place there is to feel. I feel his shoulder blades, which were strong. He was warm.

Hesitantly, I place a kiss on his chest, right where his heart is.

"Kylie, you're so sweet." Thomas whispers.

I look up, and see that he's looking down at me, this time with pure affection in his eyes. I kiss his chest again, then lay my head against it. I can hear and feel his heart beating quickly. He was as nervous as I was it seemed.

I feel him start to take my shirt off. I let him.

"Kylie...I love you." He kisses my lips.

He gently pushes me down on the couch, and he starts kissing my neck. I let my arms wrap around his neck and back. Our bodies were hot. His hands roamed the upper half of my body, and I was surprised when he let his hands run over my breasts. He did it again, and again, until finally, he looked up at me. Asking a silent question.

I give a small nod, blushing the whole time. Leaving my bra on, he cupped my breasts. I close my eyes.

He gently started to massage them through my bra. His mouth went to my shoulder, kissed me there. I felt him take a bra strap in between his teeth and pull it down my arm. Oh my, this was getting wonderfully sexy. He sucked on my neck, leaving a hickey, then went to my other shoulder and grabbed my bra strap in his teeth. This time, I let myself watch.

I wanted to pass out or something when I saw the way he pulled down my bra strap. It was so absolutely sexy. The way he closed his eyes and pulled it down ever so slowly.

A bit of the top of my breasts showing now, Thomas kisses the showing parts, then licks them.

"Thomas..." I whisper.

I was loving every second of this. His lips moved back up, up to my lips, where he kissed them passionately. He pulled away, looked down at me for a few moments, then helped me into a sitting position. I got into his lap and I pressed my forehead against his. We held hands, silent.

We were both breathing heavily. After we caught our breaths, I said, "Sorry, that was..."

I should finish my sentences.

"Don't be sorry. That was... lovely." His voice was husky. He rubbed my sides now.

"Thomas, will you stay with me tonight? I don't want to be alone again."

Was I being selfish?

"Sorry if I'm being selfish..."

Thomas nods. "Of course I'll stay. And you aren't being selfish, Kylie." He kisses my forehead.

So that night, I fell asleep cuddling next to Thomas.