Chapter 6

I woke up with Joseph's arm wrapped around my waist and we were holding hands. Daisy and Rosie were still in the bed with us but they went to the side on the bed. Me and Joseph were so close to each other that our bodies were touching and I could feel his warmth radiating off of his body. I have never felt so comfortable before than when I was in his arms. I let go of his hand and turned around to face him. I wrapped my arms around his body and held him close to me as I still had my eyes closed. I felt his hands wrapped around my body as well. I melted into his arms and even felt Rosie and daisy Cuddle us to us to. I held onto Joseph like there was no tomorrow and I enjoyed every second of it.

Joseph: Darling, I can't breath.

I loosened my grip and looked up at him.

Y/n: I'm sorry.
Joseph: It's okay, I just need to breath a little bit.

I giggled and put my head back down and against his chest.

Y/n: Your so comfortable.

Joseph laughed and rubbed my back in circular motion.

Joseph: You know what's crazy, we met two days ago and we are already sleeping in the same bed together.
Y/n: I guess we are just naturally meant to be.
Joseph: I guess so to.

Me and Joseph held each other a little bit longer until one of us had to use the bathroom.

Y/n: Umm, Joseph.
Joseph: Yes love?
Y/n: I have to go to the bathroom.
Jospeh: Okay.

He let go of me and I slowly set up. I really didn't want to leave his arms but I didn't want to pee myself. I scooted to the end of the bed and skedaddled to the bathroom I used the bathroom I seen Jospeh's clothes in the sink and picked them up to put them in the wash. I washed my hands, and brushed my teeth before I left and walked back out to the bedroom.

Y/n: Let me go put these in the wash really quickly.
Joseph: While you do that can I go outside to take a smoke?
Y/n: Sure, there is a balcony right around the corner here if you want to go out there.
Joseph: Alright, thank you.

I went to my laundry room and put Joseph's clothes into the washer. I made sure to wash his clothes properly so I would mess them up. I went back upstairs and seen Joseph smoking on the balcony. I walked out there and stood beside him as I looked outside. It was a beautiful day today and I was really happy I got to wake up next to Joseph.

Y/n: Did you sleep well?
Jospeh: I did actually sleep a lot better than I usually do.
Y/n: It's because of all the stuffed animals!

Jospeh laughed and looked at me.

Jospeh: I think it was because of something else.
Y/n: The mattress!
Jospeh: Well your mattress is very comfortable but that's not what I had in mind.

I gave him and flustered smile and looked down.

Y/n: I actually sleep a lot better last night than I usually do to.
Joseph: I'm pretty sure I'm the reason for that.
Y/n: Possibly.

Me and Joseph laughed together and then I seen a car pull up into my driveway. It was my mom.

Y/n: Shoot, my moms here!
Joseph: Do you not like your mom?
Y/n: I love my mom but your here.
Joseph: What's wrong with that?
Y/n: She was making fun of me yesterday for the article about us.

Joseph smirked at me as I ran downstairs. The doorbell rang and I ran to the door. I opened it to see my mom and Brandon. I leaned against the door and smiled at them awkwardly as I tried to catch my breath.

Y/n: Hi.
Mom: What's up with you?
Y/n: Nothing.

Right then and there Joseph walked down the stairs and they saw him.

Brandon: Is that Joseph Quinn?
Y/n: No.

I closed the door a little bit and made sure they couldn't see him.

Mom: Y/n, open the door.
  Y/n: Fine!

I opened the door and Joseph walked up to us.

Mom: Hello Joseph, I'm y/n's mom.
Joseph: It's very nice to meet you.
Brandon: Hi, I'm Brandon.
Joseph: I guess you already know who I am.
Mom: Yes, we do.

Joseph chuckled a little bit and so did my mom but Brandon didn't seem to happy.

Y/n: What are y'all doing here anyway?
Mom: We we're coming here to surprise you.
Y/n: Well you sure did.
Mom: We didn't expect you to have company.
Y/n: Can you come back later?
Mom: Alright, we'll come back later.
Y/n: Thank you!
Mom: I love you.
Y/n: I love you to.
Brandon: Bye y/n.
Y/n: Bye.

As they left I shut the door and looked back at Joseph.

Y/n: You were supposed to stay upstairs.
Joseph: I know.

He winked at me and started chuckling.

Y/n: It's not funny.
Joseph: Your adorable darling.
Y/n: Uh huh.
Joseph: See, adorable.

I walked off with my arms crossed and got some water.

Joseph: Have you checked your phone today?
Y/n: No not yet, why?
Joseph: They have more photos of us.
Y/n: Seriously?

Jospeh pulled out his phone and showed me another article, pictures of us at the roller rink.

Y/n: Pfff, we might as well post a picture of us together on instagram to make them go crazy.
Joseph: We should!
Y/n: You really want to?
Joseph: Just to see what will happen.
Y/n: I left my phone in the bedroom so your going to have to post it on your account.
Joseph: Alright.

Joseph stood beside me and took a photo of us together. The last photo he took he kissed my cheek and surprised me. I closed my one eye and my smile got wider. He took the phone down and looked at the photos.

Joseph: I actually really like these.
Y/n: Can you send them to me.
Joseph: Of course.

He looked at the photo of him kissing my cheek and it looked like we were really a couple, it was really cute.

Jospeh: Do you want to post this one or one with us just smiling.
Y/n: Umm, it's up to you, surprise me.
Joseph: Okay.

Joseph smirked as he posted the photo on Instagram.

Y/n: Now put your phone away and see how many notifications you get.

I giggled at him and then drank my water. I looked at him to see he was already looking at me. He started to give me a really cute smile as he just stared at me.

Y/n: What are you looking at me like that for?

I started smiling at him. He didn't answer me he just walked closer to me. He put his hand on my cheek and pulled me into a kiss. I put my hands on his face and I kissed him back. He soon pulled away and smiled at me.

Joseph: I have been waiting to do that.
Y/n: Why did you wait?

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed my body up to his.

Joseph: You make me nervous.

I looked down at his lips and giggled as I pulled him back down to a kiss then we started making out.