Chapter 7

After a while we got disturbed by the doorbell ringing. We both stopped and pulled away from each other, looking at the door.

Y/n: Ugh.

Joseph chuckled in my ear giving me shivers down my spine. I looked up and him and gave him one last kiss before I went to the door. I opened it to see my assistant.

Y/n: Hello?
Assistant: Did you see what Joseph posted?
Y/n: No.

She took out her phone and pulled up Jospeh's Instagram photo. It was the picture of him kissing my cheek. It was so cute and had over a million views.

Y/n: Woah.
Assistant: Do you know what people are saying about this post?
Y/n: What?
Assistant: They are pissed!
Y/n: Why?
Assistant: All the girls want Joseph to be single because they what him all to themselves, you are getting a lot of hate because of this.
Y/n: Okay.
Assistant: You don't care?
Y/n: I can't do anything about it.
Assistant: Tell Joseph to take that photo down!
Y/n: Millions of people already saw it so there is no point.
Assistant: You need to do something about this, the men are also mad at Joseph because they want you all to themselves.
Y/n: I don't care.
Assistant: Well you should care!
Y/n: It was one photo and who cares if we are dating or not, it's our lives!
Assistant: But this is your image!
Y/n: I DONT CARE ABOUT MY IMAGE! I DESERVE TO BE HAPPY AND IF THAT MEANS BEING WITH JOSEPH THAN I AM GOING TO BE WITH HIM!
Assistant: Yes ma'am.
Y/n: I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get so heated, you can leave now.
Assistant: It's okay, I understand.

She left and I closed the door behind her. I felt my eyes start to tear up but I didn't even have a reason to cry, I was just upset. I speed walked to the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I wiped my tears and splashed some water on my face then I heard Joseph at the door.

Joseph: Are you okay?

I opened the door and kept my head down.

Y/n: I'm fine, I honestly don't even know why I'm crying.

Joseph put his one hand on my shoulder and used the other one to lift my chin up. He looked down at me with pity in his eyes.

Joseph: I'm sorry about the photo, I shouldn't have even posted it.
Y/n: It's not that, the problem is I can't be happy with someone without the world hating me.

Joseph wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug.

Y/n: Sometimes I wish I was never famous, I wish I could go back.
Joseph: I completely understand love, I know how hard it can be.
Y/n: I even yelled at my sweet assistant, I never yell at people.

Joseph just held me close to him as I cried into his shoulder.

Y/n: Thank you.
Joseph: Your welcome darling, do you want to go back to your bed and cuddle with your stuffed animals?
Y/n: Yes please.

Joseph walked me to my bedroom and tucked me into the bed.

Joseph: Do you need anything?
Y/n: Can you stay with me?
Joseph: Of course.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him into the bed with me. He laid beside me and cupped my cheek with his hand.

Joseph: Just to be clear, does this mean you like me?
Y/n: Yes, obviously!

I giggled as Eddie smiled at me.

Joseph: In that case, will you be my girlfriend?
Y/n: Yes!

I wrapped my arms around him and held him tight. I pulled away and looked up at him smiling.

Y/n: I feel better know.
Joseph: Do you want to stay in the bed?
Y/n: Can we go on a walk?
Joseph: Anything you want love.

I jumped out of the bed and threw on some regular clothes.

Y/n: Lets go!

I dragged Joseph along with me and we went left the house. As we started walking I grabbed his hand and kissed the back of it. He looked at me and then kissed the back of my hand. I smiled at him and stayed close to him.

Y/n: I love going on walks.
Joseph: Don't you think the paparazzi will catch us?
Y/n: Let them, I don't care anymore.
Jospeh: That's good, you have to stand up for what you love.
Y/n: I am.

I looked up at him and seen his flustered smile.

Y/n: Your so cute!
Joseph: So are you!

Me and Joseph walked around the block and then walked back to my house. We went inside and went back to the bedroom. I pulled Joseph to the bed with me as I sat him down and crawled on top of him. I pushed him back and laid on top of him as I kissed him. I wrapped my arms around him and hugged him like he was a big teddy bear.