Chapter 13: Hanging with sis

Being a mom is definitely a stressful, but rewarding full time job. At first it's like you just want to curl up into a ball and hide, but then when you see your baby girl you realize why you took it on in the first place.

You were using your powers to clean the counters and feed Natalia at the same time. Turns out having powers isn't so bad.

Then you got a text on your phone. You flicked your wrist and your phone floated over to you, furrowing your eyebrows, you read the text.

Wanda

Hey I was wondering if you'd like to go on a walk with me in Central Park? You can bring my super cute niece as well :))

You

Yeah that sounds great, Wanda. I'll come to the compound. I'd like to see everyone again.

And so, you changed Natalia into some new clothes and put her in her stroller.

You took the subway because it was easier with the stroller. You got dropped off at a place that you'd be able to walk to the compound from.

Once you arrived, you knocked on the glass door gently. Sam opened the door.

"Hey Y/n! You know you don't have to knock right? You're part of the family." Sam said as he hugged you.

"I know, Samual but it feels impolite to just barge in." You chuckled.

"Samual? We're getting personal now." He chuckled before turning his attention to a sleeping Natalia.

"Awww she's so cute, reminds me of my nephews when they were little." He cooed.

You and Sam talked while you walked to the living room, seeing half the team there. Unfortunately, your fiancé wasn't there. He was on a mission with Natasha, Bucky, and Tony.

"Hey!" You greeted Wanda. "Hey sis!"
She exclaimed back. It was a little odd at first, referring to each other as sisters but it got normal after a while. It actually seemed so natural, like this is how it's always been.

"Ready to go?" She asked.

"Yep." You replied.

And so, you pushed the stroller and talked with Wanda in Central Park. It was so nice to hang out with her.

Later, the two of you sat down on a bench with coffees and pretzels in hand.

"I can't believe I'm getting married in a couple months." You said with a happy sigh.

Wanda smiled at you,

"Yeah, I'm happy for you. How's your powers by the way?"

"Oh wonderful actually. Makes getting house chores done so much easier."

She chuckled,

"Right? It makes it ten times easier. Most of the time I'm just scrolling through TikTok while my floor is getting vacuumed."

"Cheers to being witches!"

"Cheers to being witches." And you both broke into a fit of laughter.

Later, you were sitting on the couch feeding Natalia with a bottle watching some animal documentaries when Steve came home.

He walked in quietly. You didn't know he was home yet, so he just stood and admired you and his beautiful daughter.

A smirk played on your lips when you noticed him staring. You looked up at him, a mischievous glint on your eye that he'd known to love.

"Steve...are you staring at us?" You chuckled.

"Well I'm just admiring the most beautiful girls in the world that's all." Steve replied, moving to sit next to you on the couch.

Steve planted a kiss on your cheek before you turned your head to give him a proper one.

He kicked his legs up on the coffee table like you did, after he took his shoes off, and wrapped an arm around your shoulders and scooted closer to you. You rested your head on Steve's shoulder and watched the TV with him while holding your baby.