A Curse.

Kei:YESSIR!!  feels like ain't updating anymore.

Kiyotaka:No, you better update. and ain't no way I'll narrate this one. I legit narrate the other one.😑

Kei:ah mouu~~😣

Kei:Ok. Let's narrate another abomination an If.

ME:SHUT YOUR BITCH ASS! JUST WORK I STILL HAVE TO STUDY!

kei:Fine, fine. So one d-

__________________________________
-"-"-"-"-"-'-"-"-"-"-"-"-"-'-"-"-'-"'-"-"-'-"-"-"-"-"-"-'-"-'-"-'-"
-----------------------------------------------------------------

kiyotaka Pov:

(December-28-2030)

The whiteroom was shutdown, shutdown? More like destroyed I destroyed the white room myself it took a while but it's over. I am free from that 'Man' ambitions so I could have my peaceful life..? no it's a distorted life my life was distorted right now. I cheated on my girlfriend a long time ago to win I sacrificed that my new girlfriend just for my survival rate to go up she must have feel betrayed.

Not that I cared. I never learned a emotion I don't even feel anything but kei did make me smile but that was the first and the last smile I made it was genuine it was unexpected even for me. As I was about to leave the house my sister called for me

"Onii-chan leaving already what for~? maybe getting another girlfriend? "as she smile Mischievously at me

This was my sister on paper that is. since I made a fake documents for us to live peacefully but I'll just buy a flower for my biological mother and visit her grave

"Amasawa I'll leave the house to you."

"Hmm why are you leaving tho? Eh..~ but Leave the house on me kiyo-nii!"it's still weird hearing her saying that even though it's been 1 year since we've been living together as I leave the house I already felt it again.

"Ah the breeze of the cold wind."as I muttered this words I started walking a path to the flowers store how long I was here..? 7 years in half? "that long huh.. "I muttered this words under my breath as I walked through a store to buy a certain flower. but what i saw was not what I expected to be.

"Welcome sir how may I help....you..? "

As I heard this voice I looked to the store owner and I saw her, her beautiful violet eye and her blonde hair pony tail she's still beautiful as always.. and she was wearing my gift for her not the necklace but a blue dress it has a simple design but it's still beautiful I still remember her reaction when I gifted her that. But when she see my fully looks her face was displeased. I mean who wouldn't. but this wasn't a part of my plan it just happen coincidence can be freaky sometimes.

"What are you doing here..? AYAÑOKOUJI. "

Ah. so she is apprehension of me? well I did something unforgivable for her of course. but for me it's was necessary.

"Just here to buy a flower."

"..."she didn't respond back

"Look ke-"

"Get out."

"Huh...? Why?"

"I said get out."

"And I said why? I'm just here to buy a flowers"i respond with no interest at all

"For who? Oh I guess for ichinose huh? maybe it's for horikita now?"

She said this words with a look of Dissapointment and a hostility towards me. she's not over it..?