Beyond My Imagination.

AU CODE NO,: DCR38748375E

AUS ROUTE:NOTHING.

PLACES AND TIME: Kerukeru Coffe, 5.45PM

AUS NAME: Literature of the Elite Club

TIMELINE EVENT:the canon event does not started yet . . .

Year/Age: G7 and 15 - 20XX

End of 7th year.

Cannon event start at G12. and monika is still a first year.

===================
-----------------------------
===================

(New Events)

Right, I almost forgot the thing my mother wanted me to buy, sighting I reluctantly go to the shopping market, I should have bring a paper list, a second plan I suppose. after all I'm quite far away from my house now, I wouldn't want to go back and forth just to know what she wanted me to buy, but luckily I have a good photograph memory.

Remembering what my mother wanted to buy, it was not that hard to remember a 15 list of stock in the refrigerator, and 5 ingredients for to nights dinner, rather it was quite easy. If I remember correctly my mother wants me to buy a fish and chicken legs... And.. as I started to think what my mother wanted me to buy I started to walk to the closest store.

Noticing there was a new store shop that has opened. that name was (RoshoNelo KERUKERU)which is quite a weird name since... this country isn't north america nor south america, this is japan if i remember correctly... well the shop owner must have been an foreigner well it isnt suprising somehow, but i wonder what would the taste be? i mean its a foreigner food, i never ate an american food resturant or so...

well theres only one way to find out.. is to go in the resturant itself, well not like bad things gonna happen if i go in there anyway.. as i keep arguing my own though if i should go or not but in the end my decision was made,

"well not like bad things will happen if i just go one time in that resturant right? im sure mom wont be mad at me... i think..?"

doubting my ownself i walked slowly at the foreign resturant that i just saw, as i keep walking i halt my step, as i stopped at the door, i looked at the resturant once more to observe if theres something suspicious about this new resturant, as i keep looking at the resturant i heard a creak sounds at the door, i looked at the door not out of suspiciousness rather curiosity, as the door slowly open a man in hes 15st perhaps, he came out of the door, after that he closed the door behind him he looked at me awkwardly.

"do i know you miss..? you seem familiar somehow."

he asked with hes monotone voice yet alluring at the same time, hes face was expressionless that he looks like he wouldnt even care if the world ends right now, I stared at he's eye and they looked at me back, as we stare at each other I can feel an odd feeling about he's eye, I felt like he saw through almost everything inside me, i feel like I was naked in this street being exposed in he's seemingly a void of darkness yet those both eye captive me somehow.

He's eye hold something dark, and so do I, people has a lot of secret after all and I'm no exception. we still stare at each other not moving one Abit only being fixated at one another, yet those second will be broke by a sound of a ring in my phone, I looked down to my jacket pocket looking at my active phone, I pulled my phone and hold through my hands, I looked at the boy in the front of me, and he looked back too.

"You know the notification sound might be important."

I nodded back as a response, I open my phone and looked at the notification at the end the boy was right my mom texted me about something that I should buy those new given list by my mom, I looked at the boy in the front at me he has still has the poker face that show nothing.