1 |A new school means a new begining|

Sept 3, 7:30am
(1st day of high school.)

You are in deep sleep tucked amongst the sheets of your bed. You alarm goes off once again, this time your eyes open. You fell asleep at 3:40ish since you had 1st day of school nerves. A loud yawn was heard from your room as you got up and walked over to the bathroom. The light of the bathroom flickered on, blinding you. You started rubbing your eyes, now somewhat awake.

"..ugh.. 1st day of school.." you mutter, before picking up your tooth brush.

After you finished getting ready and began packing your bag with all the necessary equiment. You placed it onto the kitchen counter and opened the cupboards looking for a morning snack. You found nothing and checked the fridge to be met again with nothing. You frowned at the thought of having to go shopping later.

You decided to go without, you packed some loose change for lunch. The door squeeked open- and with that slammed shut. You were lost in thoughts, plainly glazing at the occasional tree, it's leaves fresh and green. It started raining.

"Ugh! This is just great isn't it..!" You hissed to yourself, "I'm gonna look a mess by the time I get there."

Water ran down the pipes, hitting the citzens who were pulling out umbrellas. You passed a couple walking under a umbrella, holding hands. It made you feel a sense of loneliness but you brushed it off.

8:13am (at the school gates)

You, completely drenched in water walked through the gates. You see a girl with long hair and instantly recognize her. It's Hu Tao!

"Hu Tao!!" You cry excitedly, hugging her from behind.

"Ay! Hey! But get of mee!!" She yelped, before turning around to face you.

"You look like a wet dog..." Hu Tao laughed, bursting into fits of laughter-

"Shut up!" You say turing your head embarrased of what she just said.

"Who..?" someone muttered behind Hu, you turn your head back in curiosity.

"OH! XIAO! FORGET YOU WERE THERE!!" Hu cried, shaking her hands madly.

"Xiao, this is Y/n, Y/n this is Xiao!" Hu said proudly with a massive smile on her face.

Xiao sternly looked at you, before sighing and looking away. He has blue hair with teal blue streaks running through it. 'It looks really soft.." You think to yourself, before you knew it you were staring into the back of his head deeply.

"Uhm. Y/n are you okay?" Hu asked tapping your shoulder, making you snap back into reality.

"Uh. Yeah sorry, zoned out hehe," you mutter before looking at the time on your phone. 'crap I'm gonna be late!' You think before. Yelling a quick bye to Hu and running off.

You skidded down corridors, urgenyly trying to find B3. You were so lost up looking around for the room- you lost focus on your surroundings. BANG!

You fell backwards, you had just hit your head it gave you a headache.

"O-ow.." you murmered, rubbing your head with your palms.

You opened your eyes to see a figure standing, offering and outstretched hand towards you. You accepted it.

"I'm really sorry.. I wasn't looking where I was going.." you mutter looking at the boy with blue hair.

"Hey! It's no problem hehe~ are you okay?" he asked you, rubbing the back of his neck akwardly.

"I know this is off topic but do you know where B3 is?" You ask looking directly at him.