13 |Fatui's Plans.|

Y/n's POV:

Did he just say murderer.. no no!! Perhaps I miss heard it. He wouldn't be a murderer, he couldn't I don't wanna believe it!!

"W-what are you being serious?" Backing up ever so slightly incase it was true.

"Yes." He responded with blankly looking at me with a serious face.

"This isn't a funny joke Xiao." I sternly said, I really hope he is just kidding.

He stepped towards me, and took hold of my hand's once again. I could feel myself shaking, it wasn't real. No. No.

"Y/n.."

No. I don't dare believe it. He no. Not a murderer. .

"No." I responds with.

"Y/n, listen to me- I. Am. A. Coldblooded and happy killer," he says cheerfully, "infact I love it so so so much!!"

I felt like I start to sweat. I felt threatened by his words, he loved me or so I thought but he wasn't making sense. He seemed to be enjoying talking about the topic.

No-ones POV: <3

"So you the blondie, red stripe boy and the energetic one are all killers," you say slowly, gulping slightly at the thought of Xiao killing someone.

"Yup!" The blondie responded with cheerfully.

"Why did you tell me this?" You asked- trying to find a good motive.

"Oh why?.. Because we want you to know how messed up you are! Datinh a murderer tut tut." The red stripe boy says with a smirk. And horrible smirk that makes you shudder.

"What the hell is wrong with you." You mutter under your breathe to which Xiao hears and it irritates him.

He shoots a nasty look at you, his eyes piercing through yours. He looked at you with a slight cornered smirk.

You felt your phone ring, and you pulled it out to see Lumime phoning you.

"Uh- Imma answer this it's Lumi-" you respond with as Venti arches his eyebrow.

-phone-
"Hey Lumi! What's up!" You say chirply.

"Childe told me something." She said coldly.

"Mh? What is it?" You answer in pure confusion.

"He is in a gang called the 'Fatui' and he is the 11th harbinger so he gets lots of info and-" she stops.

"And?"

"Lumime?"

"Are you still there."

You listen to the phone, and then someone answers again.

"Sorry Y/n. I'm back!" She rushes.

"It's alright!"

"I heard something, but it was nothing!!" She reassures herself.

"Okay you were saying?" You edged her to continue.

"Fatui. They have plans to kidnap you." She says quickly as if her time was rushed.

"Oh."

"Childe says, they were going to pose as Xiao and his friends and-"

The line went dead.

You gulped slowly, you knew what she was going to say. But you were worried for her.

You decided to fake end the phone call not to raise suspicion.

"Have a nice date Lumi! See ya girlypop!"

You placed the phone back in your pocket and looked at Xiao and his friends. Or.