12 |Murder? What.|

It was a dark, unhappy day. If the sky could show a facial expression it would. The clouds knitted like eyebrows that glared down on everyone in annoyance.

You felt to tired to care, so you stayed in your hoodie and shorts. You felt hot and sticky, your nose was rather red aswell. You were snuggled in 3 blankets trying to keep as warm as possible!

It was 3 days till school break and you caught a cold. As this was a normal thing you chose not to worry.

You reached for the coffee that you had placed onto your counter, it's warm and comforting heat made your eyes light up. (I honestly hate coffee but others like it so-)

"Uuugh.. I have so many due assignments..-" you huffed before pushing yourself gently of the sofa you were on.

It was only 11:03 so it was the time of day you would have a break so you decided to text Xiao for help.

Xiaoo 🍃

Y/n
Xiao bby, can you help me with
my assignments?? i have sooo many!!

Xiaoo 🍃
Plz don't call me that.
And yeah sure ig- what assignments?

Y/n
Uh..
1 moment-..

Xiaoo 🍃
Classic Y/n

Y/n
😡
meanie!
so i have maths, English, religious studies and uhh.. biolgy!

Xiaoo 🍃
okay- give me 20ish minutes and I'll be over,

Y/n
Xiaoo..
Wdym?
Your in school rn????
Xiaoo?? Hellooo??
seen at: 11:12am

You heard a knock on your door, and went to answer it. You pulled the blanket along with you, before answering the door.

"Uh.. hello.." you murmered, rubbing your eyes gently.

"Hi Y/n, how are you feeling now?" Xiao asked you, with a small expression of worriedness on his face.

"uh, better? Anyways you wanna come in??" You ask him, opening the door to let him in. To which he gladly accepts.

"Do you want a drink Xiao?" You called out as he sat down on the sofa, you had been laying on all day.

"Uh, sure?" He answered.

"Any preferences?" You asked again, poking your head around the door.

"Nope!!" He chirply answered back.

"Helpful much-" you muttered, with a small laugh.

You made yourself a refill on the coffee while you gave Xiao some tea which you weren't keen on. Moldy apple crunch? /jk.

"Here ya go!" You exclaim cheerfully, placing it on the table with a small smile.

"Thanks."

You pulled out your assignments, aswell as a pen.

"Okay, we better get started then-" Xiao sighed.

You watched as he explained it, day dreaming into his eyes from time to time. His beautiful, golden eyes which shone like the morning's sunlight. His hair was so fluffy, or atleast it looked that way. You had to hold back from playing with it.