16 |"Funeral service."|

"Oh hey Mister Zhongli." You say, tears falling down your face.

"Y/n. I'm sorry." He says, his voice breaking slightly.

You cry out, as he embraces you into a hug. His own tears falling on your head. You both stayed like this for about 10 minutes.

"It's okay.. Y/n." He comforts as you wail into his coat.

《At the funeral》

You look at Xiao for the last time and tears fall down as you smile.  Seeing him for the last time.

You walked off unable to watch.

"Hey."

You look up and see a purple haired lady with a long braid.

"Who are you..?" You ask, wiping yoir nose on your sleeve.

She kneeled down and sat beside you, "Scaramouche's mother, he killed your boyfriend.. I'm sorry."

You looked up in shock.

"Scaramouche was manipulated in that group and they did some nasty stuff to him. Which doesn't excuse what he did. He.. he.. he couldn't take it any more.  And 2 weeks ago I found him dead in his room. " she sobbed slightly.

"He.. uh? Well was somewhat of a maniac and wasn't okay in the head. But he took his life, I hoped it wouls bring some kind of comfort for you both." She smiles, wiping her tears away.

You embraced her in a hug.

"He isn't forgiven. But I'm sorry he did that. I wouldn't of ever forgiven him and it doesn't provide comfort. But I'm so sorry it ended this way." You say.

She nods and smiles as she gets up. You see a pink haired lady futher along who wraps are arms around the braided haired girl.

She smiles sadly at you and waves.

1st Xiao.
Now Scaramouche.

Who next.

You sit there and cry your eyes out.

Did I trick ya again? :)

I kinda hope i did hehe!!

#2 fake ending lol

Want the real ending huh?
Well the end of the beginning?

Still here, damn your determined.

Welp might aswell give it to ya my fellow travelers.

Kidding that was the ending!!