HIDDEN SIGN • 7

*Flashback to the day of Kim's birth*

It's been 5 & half hours. Since the red light over the closed door of the delivery room is closed. Korn Theerapanyakun was in an apprehensive state outside. Walking back and front.

Chan was standing on a side. So do other bodyguards. Everyone was waiting for the news from inside.

Back at manor nearly teenage Thankun & Toddler Kinn was being taken care of by their nanny. Yeah, Thankun had a nanny too. They were excited to meet their baby brother.

"Hia. When will they come? It's been 12 hours. Should we call Chan?" Kinn asked closing the book in his hand.

Khun; who was watching some drama glanced at his brother, "You are right. Let's call Chan. Bring my phone."

Toddler Kinn rolled his eyes in a kind of annoyance, "Are you making fun of me? I can't reach your phone! You keep it over that high table!"

"Huh! Shorty!" Khun mocked his sibling before standing up from the ground.

Toddler Kinn puffed his cheeks but soon sat closer to his Hia while the elder was calling the head bodyguard.

The call has been received from the other side.

> Hello! Chan! Is our baby brother down to earth yet?

Toddler Kinn's exited gaze was watching his Hia from beside him.

> Khun-

There was silence for a moment before Chan speak up again.

> Yes... He has... Is everything alright there Khun?

The brother grinned brightly. Toddler Kinn almost jumped out in happiness.

> Yes! Yes! Everything is ok here! Tell them to come home soon! Ok? Send us our baby brother's photos too! Ok?

> Ok Khun-

> Ok! Ok!

Thankun cuts the call and jumped down from the couch. A big grin on his face so on toddler Kinn's face. They are now eager to meet their baby brother.

On the other hand, back to the hospital. Khun Korn was beside his wife's bed, who was deeply asleep now. He placed a kiss on her forehead, "You did a great job, honey... I love you..."

Then he moved towards the newborn's cabin part. From behind the glasses, he can see one of his blood fighting with death. And another one sleeping soundly.

"How is she doing? Will she make it?"

The doctor looked towards the one with the oxygen service, "It's a fifty-fifty chance, Khun Korn."

"How is my boy doing?"

"He is healthy. Completely fine. We will take him to his mother after she wakes up. Within one hour." The doctor answered.

Khun Korn's gaze was fixed on his dying daughter of his, who was still not giving up. "Doctor, I want you to do something-"