HIDDEN SIGN • 6

"Pa planned to kidnap P'Kinn and you to see how far Kinn can go for you. That last attack in the woods, that was organized by me... Also that night, I was the one who sent that bodyguard to shoot P'Vegas when he and Pete were having a conversation." Kaeo confessed what she did until she got her eyes open and learned about her mother's death.

Kinn chuckled with pain, "What if I died in your process of knowing how far I can go for Porsche? Oh- you have Kim as a backup plan, right? You have already started to make my brother take me as a rival on the battlefield you have created, right?"

Kim was alarmed, "Kinn... I-"

"Don't Kim... I am not blaming you... Even if you kill me I won't blame you... You are a victim of Pa..." Kinn stopped his younger brother.

"Your all secrets are now out of the box. Are you still gonna stay silent? Why don't you say something?" Porsche asked mockingly.

"Kaeo... My daughter Kaeo... You don't know how much I cared for you... You resemble your mother so much that I wanted to keep you hidden forever and protect you..."

"Stop manipulating her, Pa! Stop it already, please... You used these words for me too... Maybe for Kinn and Kim too! Please... Stop Pa..." Tankhun was hurt. The one who was hurt in the worst way. He blindly believed his father, to receive this...

Khun Korn stopped. Then bring out the same gun which he used to shoot his brother. Pointing the gun towards Kaeo he smirked, "You do resemble your mother so much. All you did was bring out what I did, have you ever thought about why I did those? Was it all just for me? I treated you guys better than the way my father treated us. I killed Porsche's father because he was loved by the woman whom I loved! He did know excess and even tried to ruin our upgrading business... I did make Kinn and Kim face each other because competition makes them stronger. I did everything for a reason."

"AND YOUR REASONS WERE BULLSHIT! YOU KILLED MOM JUST BECAUSE SHE WAS GETTING IN YOUR WAY TO RUIN KITTISAWAT FAMILY! YOU KEPT ME AWAY!" A tear dropped from her eyes, "You kept me away from my brothers and cousins... I grew up alone... I had a family but I passed a pathetic childhood... You know what! I almost got killed there! I survived hardly! It's all because of you!"

Khun Korn's finger was near the trigger, "What if you don't survive today?" The trigger was pressed. But thankfully Kim was fast to move away his twin sister. The bullet shot the wall.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND PA!? SHE IS YOUR DAUGHTER!" Tankhun shouted at his father as soon he removed his hands from over his ears. The sound of the bullet is too loud for him.

But Khun Korn was like a madman. Shooting toward Kaeo once again until Kinn had to shoot toward his dad's hand. The gun from Khun Korn's hand fall. He glanced at Kinn who shot him in the arm.

"I am sorry Pa... But it's time you resign from your sins..." Kinn stepped closer to his father.

Khun Korn smirks, "What are you gonna do? Kill your father?"

"No... Just like you locked Porsche's mom in a room all these years... You will be locked in that room until your last day... Don't worry, you will be treated the same way as now... Just you won't have control over us..." Kinn picked up his dad's gun and placed it over the table. The next he did was call the bodyguards and order the same.

Khun Korn has to lead the rest of his life locked in a room. The Hidden daughter he kept for his benefit in the future is the reason for his greatest loss.

---------------------------------

*months later*

"See! You lost again! Hia... You gotta give me your whole wardrobe if you keep on losing like this! Haha..." Kaeo giggled with Tankhun who keep on failing with her in the ping-pong game.

"Just see, you little devil! How I lose you! Ayy Pol! Move the table towards me a bit..."

The eldest and youngest siblings were having fun when the others were also there by themselves.

They weren't on any vacation. They were just at the Main family manor garden, chilling in the autumn afternoon.

"Uhh... I am tired already... Let's grab some snacks, Kaeo..." Tankhun left the table in the middle of the game. Well, he was about to lose to his nong again.

Anyway... They sat along with Kinn, and Porsche. There were also Vegas, Pete, Porchay, Macao, Kim, Arm, and Pol there...

"I really like Khun Kaeo's cooking... Can you teach me how to cook that southern dish you made me back into the apartment?" Pete asked with sparkling eyes. Kaeo smiled at him but she also noticed the jealous gaze of his cousin from beside.

"I would have loved to... But P'Pete, my cousin must be so jealous... I fear he will kill me with the knife from the kitchen..." Kaeo faked a sacred face.

She was charming and warm. Even tho she met his brothers years after, she still managed to get in a good bond with them. And they also like her a lot. She is intelligent and smart.
Naive. Also, much more mature and clever. Loving and caring. She does resemble their mother so much. Their mother must be so proud of her if she got to see her.

"Kaeo... If you don't mind, can I ask you something?"

"Of course, Kim... Go ahead..."

"I am curious about how did you manage to gather all those information from the past?"

She smiled, "You failed to figure that out right? Well- P'Chan had told me and left me all these copies before he died. You guys may not know but P'Chan was Mae's loyal bodyguard... When she was dying she took the vows from him to take care of... Our father... Because of the promise he made; even tho he knew who killed Mae... He still worked for him..." She sighs at the end.

"Does that mean, you know what happened the day of your and Kim's birth? Did Chan tell you that before he died?"

She nodded, "Yes, P'Kinn..."

———————————

To Be continued ⏩

One more chapter to go :))

Hy... If you have any idea in your head about Kinnporsche / Mileapo /KimChay fanfic; you can message that on my personal board... I would like to make a fiction out of them ^v^