HIDDEN SIGN • 3

"No. I graduated already."

"Oh... Cool- so which uni are you gonna take admitted into?"

"Uh- maybe architecture..." Porchay smiled awkwardly.

"I think you should stay stuck with Music uni- You worked for that a lot. Even tho it was for someone. Don't give a fuck Brother! Just move on and live your life. Anyway- gotta go now... Also don't hang out here and there at this moment. It can be dangerous. Well- See you Porchay!" She smiled at her and get mixed with the people on the dance floor.

Porchay's whole face was pale now. It was creepy. Like super creepy that someone whom he never saw knows about his biggest secret and his name & left advice like that. He should have followed her and asked her but the latter was too shocked to move or speak.

"Oi Chay! What happened? Are you lost!"

Macao was back already. And he called his Nong a few times whose gaze was stuck God knows where.

"P'... Let's go back P'Macao. I feel bad suddenly..." Chay grabbed Macao's arm.

"Uh- okay okay..." Seeing how pale Porchay looked Macao didn't will to stay there more.

------------------------------------

"Now that's a good boy behavior, P'Pete...Can you please turn around a bit?" She was changing Pete's bandage right now.

Pete has noticed one thing. Except for this girl's voice, he hasn't heard anyone's voice nearby at all. Also for the service of food or physical treatment; everything is done by her.
And those noises which come from the kitchen made clear that his food has been cooked by her. His question is why this girl is taking such good care of him? What's her intention?

"Done! Uh- you have grown some beard, want me to shave them for you, P'Pete?" She sat in front of him.

"No. I can help myself with that." Pete answered normally. He has stopped her from asking questions, she doesn't answer anything! And she can be annoying like old Vegas or sometimes like Tankhun! Who is she!?

"Ok... Then do it soon... You know P'Pete sometimes you gotta stay beside your love rather than your loyalty to your boss... Your lover; I mean P'Vegas has suffered in a long run. Stay beside him. Don't stop him this time, please?"

He just stared at her for while, "Are you related to Vegas? Are you his daughter!?"

She laughed, "I am not his daughter! Do I look that young? Oh! I gotta cook for you, rest up. Ok?" She patted Pete's shoulder and left the room locked.

Pete has started to suspect her of a lady Theerapanyakun. She has to be a
Theerapanyakun. Now which family from she belongs to is the question. The way she asked him to stay beside Vegas, can she be from a minor family side?

---------------------------------

"Did she vanish in thin air?! What do you mean by you can't track her?" Vegas shouted at the bodyguard, "Piss off! Don't come to me until you know where she is!"

"Is she any Theerapanyakun, Vegas?"

Vegas glanced at Porsche, "Except for Mrs. Korn and my mother, there is no other lady Theerapanyakun. And both of them are dead. There is no way she is a Theerapanyakun."

"Yeah, but... She can be Khun Korn or Khun Gun's mistress's child too... Which they kept hidden or like abandoned... Otherwise, why she knows this kind of stuff which none of you Theerapanyakun brothers know?"

Vegas took that in his deep thought.
"Or she can be a Kittisawat too... She handed us the files which involves the Kittisawat family, Porsche. Can you remember having any sisters?"

"No way... I have no family members left except Porchay..."

Vegas picked up the files. Those documents show Kittisawat family was a shareholder of the Theerapanyakun family. And Neampheng was adopted indeed but... by the Kittisawat family...

Vegas didn't expect that crazy girl will again show up after disappearing from out of his reach. But she did, and this time right at the secret manor where Porsche and Vegas along with minor family bodyguards were preparing themselves.

"How was that document? It was shocking right?"

Porsche gave her a cold gaze, "Who are you? How did you know all this?"

She chuckled. Crossing her leg she sat comfortably on the couch, "Let me spill some more tea first... Your father was the only heir of Kittisawat who fell for his adopted sister. They had no blood relation so family members didn't deny their marriage... And you must know that Mrs. Neampheng was engaged with Mr. Korn Theerapanyakun. And that engagement was made for business purposes... Don't believe me? Then... Please care to check this drive..." She put forward a pen drive.

Porsche was left shocked as fuck now. Like, what the fuck was happening among these two families!?

"You still didn't tell us your identity... Why are you helping us? What will you get from that?" Vegas asked straight forward.

"When the time comes I will disclose my identity and my intention... I am taking this as a way to achieve my rights and freedom maybe!" She stood up from the couch, "Be alert for the next two days. See you soon, P'Vegas."

-----------------------------

Kim noticed his brother being unfamiliar recently. Like before Kinn used to move up to their father's gestures but this time he is taking many huge decisions by himself. Even not bothering to inform their dad.

And Khun Korn is completely aware of that, but he is staying calm the whole time. Kim knows that his father still has control over all of them even tho they are not informing him anything.

Kim doesn't want to battle against his brother. They might not have the best bond but he is still his brother. The way his father secretly made him the leader of that organization he is well aware of being the defense weapon of his dad right now.

Kinn loves Porsche. At any moment, If Kinn chooses Porsche over his power his dad might use this defense weapon to finish the new problem.

——————————

To Be Continued ⏩

The plot was alienetic 👽 But I can't think more better than that :')