Neko Love Chapter 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N: I'm feeling good today so I decided to write the 4th chapter for you guys. thank you for all of the support and understanding. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last chapter:

"Lucas are you ok you started crying and screaming in your sleep" Master asked me all i could do is think about my previous Master and i threw myself into Master Ashton's arms and hugged him tightly. I don't know why but for some reason I feel safe in his arms

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton POV

~ a little before Lucas woke up~

"I hope he's ok did I do anything to cause this? Is this my fault?" I said as I ran my hand through my messed up hair. I wonder what he's been through I mean seriously the dude was scared just telling me if he was hungry or not. I mean there's a lot you have to go through to be so scared just to answer such a simple question.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard rustling for the bed Lucas was laying on. I looked up immediately to see if he was awake. But to my disappointment he was still asleep his eyebrows furrowed and he look frightened or in..pain? I don't know he just didn't look well.

" No...it wasn't...me" he started mumbling.

"Lucas are you ok?"

" No...no.." he started to cry and as I put my hand on his head he started yelling.

" Lucas..Lucassss..." I started getting frustrated and worried.

" LUCAS WAKE UP GODDAMIT!!!"

His big green eyes finally opened and I was relieved to see he stopped crying.

"Lucas are you ok? You started crying and screaming in your sleep!" He just looked up at me confused and then he hugged me tightly and started to cry agian.

"Shhh...Its going to be ok I'm here and I wont let anything hurt you." I said in a hushed voiced rubbing his back trying to comfort him. Feeling him grab onto my shirt and pull me closer and for him to be finding comfort with me made my heart beat so fast...WTF AM I SAYING OH MY GOD NO NO IM NOT GAY!!!

After a while Lucas finally calmed down I wanted to ask about the dream but it felt to soon so i decided not to. I went back to my room to get Lucas some clothes to change in since he was way shorter and thinner than me I grabbed some shorts and a my smallest shirt. I walked back to the room Lucas was in to find him sitting on the bed swinging his legs just so adorable...SHIT!!!!!

ANYWAY!!! I led him to the bathroom that connects our two rooms and i showed him how to turn the water on and i filled the tub with water for him. Then I left the room and went to my room to start working on some work for my school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Its been 30 minutes and Lucas still hasn't gotten out of the bath and I'm starting to worry. I went to the door and knocked and waited for a response that never came. I grew anxious after knocking the third time so i decided to go in.

"LUCAS!!!" I yelled as his sleeping body slipped under the surface. I quickly ran to the bath and pulled him out. "Lucas are you ok?" I asked wearily as I sat him on my lap. I watched with my heart beating rapidly as his eyelids fluttered open.

" hmm...huh? what's wrong M-master? Why do you look so scared?"

I took a few deep breaths and grabbed a towel and wrapped it over his shoulders.

"its nothing just get dressed." and with that I left the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

"What in the hell is wrong with me?!" I thought to my self. Looking up I see a picture frame on the desk. I guess it's been a long time since I've been with someone it makes it hard to be with others. Tearing up I laid down and closed my eyes. Everything around me the sounds were muffled and I felt something warm...like....like a body but I didn't push it away, instead I held it close to me and fell asleep.