Neko Love Chapter 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Last Chapter: When we got home Lucas put on his PJs and he looked absolutely adorable. We went ahead and watched a movie then fell asleep on my bed with Lucas's warm body curled up to mine.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton's POV

Its been months since Lucas has started living here, and honestly it's been hard. I'm starting to question my.....uh gender appeal.
All my life I have found girls super attractive, but now every time Lucas looks at me with those big eyes I feel the need to hug him.
He is just so innocent, sweet, tiny, adorable, and just ughhh... Anyways I am getting of track...lately I just feel like kissing him.

Lucas POV

I feel like I am growing attached to Master Ashton...like more than a Master >/////< meep. He is just so manly, kind, and generous. I keep feeling the urge to just hug him tightly and to be in his arms. I feel like i should tell him about my feelings. YES! I WILL MAKE US DINNER TONIGHT AND I'LL TELL HIM!!!!  (A/N: i wish i had his guts to do that XD)

I better get started on the meal plans this needs to be extra extra EXTRA special! "U-uh master?" I asked slightly tugging on the hem of his t-shirt as he stood up from the couch. "Ya? Whats wrong?" hearing his voice made my ears perk up a bit causing me to blush at my body's reaction to something so simple. " Whats your idea of the perfect meal?" all of a sudden master leaned in super close right infront of my face and whispered into my ear "You".

I must have blushed like an idiot because he just stood up straight looked at me and laughed like crazy. Once he had his little laughing fit he just ruffled my hair and said "I'm kidding. I guess just anything with lots of flavor." and with that he walked to the bed room. Lots of flavor?

...I KNOW JUST WHAT TO MAKE AND SINCE ITS WINTER ITS PERFECT!!!!

"Master I'll be back I'm going to the store!" i called out. Since there was a tiny little store by the house I just walk there when we need anything. I put on my coat, mittens, and hat to cover up my ears and headed right out the door.

I love this store because its small, dosent get to crowded, plus i made friends with the fish lady who likes to give me discounts on fish everytime i buy it. "Morning Stacy!" i called out to the girl behind the counter of wonderful fish. "Hey Lucas its been a while! Im guessing your here for more fish?" Stacy is fun to talk to shes very spunky and she has really cool black and white hair."Duhhh" i said jokingly as she started to cut and pack some of my favorite fish and passed it to me over the counter. "How much?" i asked taking out my wallet to pay. "Its on the house! Youre one of the stores best costumers so i asked my parents and they said it was fine to give you free fish." I gave her one of my biggest smiles i could give and thanked her while continuing down the aisles looking for all the right ingredients.

Once i got home i put all the groceries down on the table and looked around for master but all i found was a note.  

"Went out for stuff. Be back by dinner. ^.^"

I took out all the ingredients and decided to get to work.

Ashton's POV

After Lucas left, I couldnt stop thinking about how i teased him this morning. So cute and adorable i just wanted to pull him into the tightest hug i could and run my hands through his hair and kiss his.....OH MY GOD.......IM GAY....IM GAY FOR LUCAS....

Thats it Im gay thats why i feel like this to him. I need to tell him but it needs to be special. I should head out and buy him something nice and sweet. With that, i was out the door with a coat and headed down to the shopping center. While at the shopping center i couldnt think of what to get him.

"U-um excuse me miss?" i said to one of the workers outside a store. "Im looking for a gift for someone special." 

"Ooooo~ You could try there." she said pointing to a freaking lingerie store. I blushed "U-uh its not like that....its a guy..." the lady gave me an embarrassed apology and pointed to a little store selling Valentine gifts.

I looked around and after looking at so many pink and red fluffy toys i finally choose something. Heading back all i could think of was how adorable Lucas is and how much i needed him. I was getting so happy that i started to walk faster to the point that i was practically running back home.

I came home and unlocked the door and all i saw coming from the kitchen was grey smoke. I dropped the bag and ran hoping Lucas wasnt hurt. When i was there i saw Lucas standing over a pan fanning away the smoke and opening a window. 

"Lucas what happened? Are you okay?!" I asked worried he might have hurt himself. Lucas turned to see me and quickly turned off the stove then ran to me. 

"I...Sorry...Trying to cook..." he managed to choke out between tears. I pulled him into a tight hug and rubbed his back while he cried. I forgot that though Lucas does all the shopping i do all the cooking and this was his first time cooking by himself.

"Shhh its okay im not mad.  Im just glad you didnt get hurt." after he stopped crying he cleaned up the mess and we sat on the couch. 

"Why did you wanna cook today anyways?" He blushed and looked down at the floor. 

"I-I wanted today to be special." he was speaking so softly i almost couldnt hear him. "Why?" 

He played with his hands some more and i waited patiently for his answer. "Uh well i wanted to tell you something important."

"Which was?" 

"I-I like you....like more than a master kind of liking..." he looked up at me with his adorable big eyes and i stared taking this moment in.....he likes me.

"ImsosorryIshouldnthav-" I pulled him into a tight hug. At first he was tense but soon i felt his small frame relax against me.

"I like you too"

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  

A/N: Well there you go! DO NOT WORRY THERE IS MORE TO COME!! I have been feeling better and i thank you guys so sooooooo much for all your love and support. I also wanted to ask...well aside from writing i sing, and i have been thinking of doing music covers of kpop songs and wanted to know that if when i do would you guys watch it if i added the link to my channel? Please comment and let me know!