Neko love Chapter 1

Neko love chapter 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N: thanks for reading this and I apologize ahead of time if you don't like it because I never wrote a yoai before so... yea. In this story it is legal to have a neko slave that is a minor

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton POV

I woke up from my nap to the door bell. "I'm going!" I called out to as I dragged my feet towards the door. As soon as I opened it I was tackled by my aunt.

"ASHTON!!!!ITS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU!!!!!!"

My aunt cried out .

"Aunty, Your acting like we haven't seen each other for years but we saw each other last week and the one before that" I managed to mumble due to the lack of sleep and air since she was squeezing me.

Let me explain something my parents died in a car accident when I was 14 and they left me the house so I've been living here alone. My aunt comes here to check up on me every Saturday.

"I told you to call me Christina. When you call me aunty it makes me feel old!" She stuck out her tongue to emphasize her point. I swear she acts like a 12 year old.

"Umm...I don't want to be rude but what are you doing here so early? You usually don't come till 2"I say carefully one wrong word and I'll get her mad. You don't know true fear until you see her mad.

"Since when was it illegal to for an aunt to see her beloved nefew early?" She said sarcastically. "But since you mentioned it I do have something to discuss with you"  she stated as she plopped her self down the couch where I was previously napping on

"As you know your sister's cancer hasn't been getting better and the doctors here are atrocious so I am going to take her to England to get her treatment," I winced ant the mention of my little sister. When my parents died my sister developed a rare and aggressive cancer. So I lived alone while my sister stayed with my aunt so she could be taken care of. "I will be gone for awhile and I don't know how you'll do without my weekly check ups and I'm going to miss out on your 18th birthday so I'm going to be sending over a gift that will help you a lot". Before I could open my mouth to ask questions she was out of the door as quickly as she came.

"She's absolutely insane"

I muttered to myself as I closed the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Ashton POV

"What the...?"

A big Brown box with holes poked in, layed on my living room floor. A white envelope caught my attention.

Dear Ashton,

      I hope you absolutely love your present. There is another letter with instructions inside I'm going to miss you so much. I hope you have fun with it.

                                 Love,

                                          Christina

Instructions...Fun... what the freak could be in there? I moved closer to the box with caution;my mind going wild with imagination as to what is in there. I opened the box with my pocket knife careful so nothing would be damaged.  I peaked in and all I could make out was black cat ears and a tail

"A cat costumes? That pervert. But then again it wouldn't need holes if we're just a costume..." I thought aloud.

Then it moved

I screamed and held up the knife as protection from the thing in there.

And right before my eyes a dude with cat ears and a tail started climbing out the box.