Neko Love Chapter 5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last Chapter:

Tearing up I laid down and closed my eyes. Everything around me the sounds were muffled and I felt something warm...like....like a body but I didn't push it away, instead I held it close to me and fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ashton's POV

I woke up with Lucas laying next to me and my arms around him. Feeling a warm blush grow I slowly pulled my arms off of him without waking him up.

I went to the kitchen to go make up some breakfast. I make some egg and bacon. And poured him a glass of milk. "He's a cat he should like that right?" I thought aloud and as if on cue he walked into the kitchen wearing one of my shirts that fit his fragile frame to big. He looked so freaking cute.

"Master? Are you Ok?" He said half asleep rubbing his eyes giving me a confused look. I blushed and wondered how long iw as staring at him.

"Yea I'm fine I made you breakfast" I said point to the chair across the small round table. His ears poped up at the mention of food. He hopped on his chair, ate the food as if it would run away if he tool to long, and downed the glass of milk to wash it all down.

"You sure were hungry" I said jokingly and he nodded in agreement.

"So what do you wanna do today?" He thought for awhile and with hesitation he finally said "I heard about this place called a mall, c-can we go there?" I looked at him like wtf he's never been to a mall?!

"Yea sure um let's get you dressed and while we're there we'll get you clothes" I went to the bed room and grabbed a pair of jeans that didn't fit me anymore but should fit him and a T-shirt. And went to the restroom where he was waiting.

"Here go ahead and change into th-..." I finally looked up and he was almost freaking naked again! I know I've seen him naked on accident when he almost drowned in the tub but I can't handle this!!I looked down quickly and handed him the clothes and closed the door.

Oh my fucking god he looked so hot and cute I could be just kissed him right there and....NO NO what am I saying. I went the other restroom and splashed water on my face to bring my self to my senses.

Lucas knocked on the door "Master I'm ready" I blushed as the image of his naked body crossed my mind again.

"I'll be out in a minute" I said and splashed more water on my face and waited for my blush to fade then I went out and me and lucas headed to the mall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ashton's POV

When we arrived at the mall I gave lucas a beanie to hide his ears and his tail was in his pants and we got out the car. His eyes went wide at the sight of so many stores. He looked like a little kid.

First store we decided to go to was some clothing store where we got clothes for Lucas. At one point I opened the door before he was done changing and I blushed so hard and apologized and closed the door. (Author:"I feel like he wanted that to happen")

After that store I took him to hottopic and got him a pickachu beanie that I thought looked cute on him , and some band t-shirts for me.

"They have ice cream?!" Lucas said as we past by a small ice cream shop.

"Do you want some?" Lucas nodded excitedly and I went over and bought him mint chocolate icecream. He greedily ate it and when he was done he had some one his nose and I started laughing.

"W-what?" Lucas said tryng to figure out why I suddenly started to laugh. I wiped it of his nose with my finger and licked my finger which cause lucas to blush.

"Wtf am I doing?" I thought to my self (Author:"trying to put the moves on my poor lucas")
And I just continued walking and after a few stores we went ahead and left with our hands full of bags.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When we got home Lucas put on his PJs and he looked absolutely adorable. We went ahead and watched a movie then fell asleep on my bed with Lucas's warm body curled up to mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~