Neko Love Chapter 2

Neko love chapter 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N: hey guys im sorry I haven't updated in a while a lot of stuff just keeps happening that makes this very hard but I'm going to keep writing so yea hope you enjoy this chapter

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last chapter:

I peaked in and all I could make out was black cat ears and a tail

"A cat costumes? That pervert. But then again it wouldn't need holes if we're just a costume..." I thought aloud.

Then it moved

I screamed and held up the knife as protection from the thing in there.

And right before my eyes a dude with cat ears and a tail started climbing out the box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ashton POV

"WH-WHO ARE YOU?!?!"I could feel my knees shaking out of freight.

"Lucas. I'm a neko slave," he answered while giving a little bow "I was told that I was going to be sent as a gift? Are you Master Ashton?"

"I'm not a master but yea I'm Ashton"

"I am here to serve you anything you wish is my command." He gave another bow. I put away my knife seeing that he was not a threat. Now that I got a better look at him he's actually kinda cute. Black shaggy hair that covers one of his stunning green eyes ,a slender frame with pale white skin, he's wearing a gray hoodie and jeans, and to top it off he has a cute pair of black cat ears and a tail. Wait wait WAIT did I just call him CUTE no no no I'm straight no way did I just call him that. I was brought out of my thoughts by him waving in front of my face.

"Huh? What?" I said as I felt a blush creeping up my face.

"The instructions are in here" he handed me another white envelope.

Congratulations on your purchase of the neko slave Lucas!
Here are simple instructions to make your experience better:
1: put the collar provided in the box on your neko
2:write your information on the back of the tag
3: if your slave acts up you may punish how ever you like or send it back
Have fun!

What the hell? Punish it? Send it back? Nekos are still part human and yet they are treating them worse that an average house pet.

"Master is there something wrong? Did I do something bad?!?! I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you!!I..."

"Nothings wrong" I cut him off. I walked towards the box and picked up a collar and wrote my information on it. I sat on the couch and patted my lap to tell Lucas to sit on it. When he plopped down on my lap I noticed how light he was. As I put the collar on I also noticed how soft his skin was.

"Lucas are you hungry?"

"Umm..."he sound scared. He probably thinks I would get mad if he said yes. I sighed and moved him off my lap on  to the spot next to me.

"I'm sorry mast..."

"I'm not mad at you. Look if your ever hungry,sleepy, if you want something you can just tell me I won't get mad ok." I was staring at his only visible eye as I said that and I ran my hand down his cheek wiping the tear that started to slide down his face. " I won't ever get mad at you over stupid things...Ok?" He nodded yes and I stood up and held out my hand, "let's make some dinner for the both of us."

I lead him toward the kitchen with a big smile on my face. I take out a box of macaroni since that's probably all I ever eat except ramen.

"Lucas remind me to go to the grocery store tommorow so I can get more food."

"Y-yes sir." I turned and saw a light pink tint across his face.

"Hey Lucas can you pass me the plates they're in the cabinet right there" I asked while pointing at the cabinet across the room.  I turned back to the stove when I heard a loud crash I turn to see the plates shattered in to pieces. I looked at Lucas and he looks like he's about to pass out his face is red as can be and he's panting. As i walked toward him he started to sway back and forth a bit.

"Lucas are you ok" I asked as I felt his burning forehead

"Um yea just tir..." Before he could finish his sentence he collapsed in my arms. I stared to panic thinking the worse.

"He's just tired from his trip here nothing to worry about," I say aloud trying to calm down hoping nothing's wrong.