Neko Love Chapter 3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A.N: as i said in the authors note I've been dealing with problems but I've found time to  write a third chapter today

so here we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last chapter:

"Um yea just tir..." Before he could finish his sentence he collapsed in my arms. I stared to panic thinking the worse.

"He's just tired from his trip here nothing to worry about," I say aloud trying to calm down hoping nothing's wrong.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucas POV

Dark its so dark. Where am I? It's so cold. I tried to raise my arms but a sharp pain shot through me. I flinched as I remembered the events that took place yesterday. I made master mad...very mad and he left me here to rot. I shouldn't have disobeyed him but it wasn't my fault I had no control over the situation. It was a big misunderstanding.

A tear slid down my face and I felt sore all over I tired to raise my arm but the cold shackles weighed me down. I let out a whimper as I gave up exhausted from struggling all night. I don't want to be here. I want to leave.

I suddenly heard foot steps down the hallway as they grew louder I tried my best to get closer to the wall. The door opened and I cringed at the light shining in my eyes. All I could see was silhouette of my master.

"Lucas are you ready to apologize  for your actions?" his cold voice sending shivers down my spine.

"Master i told you i didn't steal your money it was the maid but she..."

"SILENCE!" my master cut me off i flinched at his loud voice. His cold hand rapped around my throat choking me.

"I'm tired of this bullshit stop lying and giving other people the blame you little piece of sh*t now are you going to apologize or not."  His grip on my throat tighten and as more tears poured down my eyes i managed to nod no. I was not going to take the blame for something I didn't do.

"Well then," he let go of my throat "I guess you'll need some more time to think about your actions" he stood up and gave me a glare.

"Your a little sh*thead and until you live up to your actions you will stay down here." He said harshly. I turned my head around as he raised his leg then there was a sharp pain in my ribs. I clenched my teeth as he repeatedly kicked me trying to hold in my cries of pain.

He leaned down and grabbed a fist full of my hair and slammed my head on the hard concrete. i let out a scream as my vision was blurred with a crimson red coating. Un able to hold in the pain I screamed loudly hoping something or someone would come and save me.

"Lucas...Lucassss...LUCAS WAKE UP GODDAMIT!!!!!" I woke up with tears in my eyes in a bed with Master Ashton standing over me with a concerned look on his face.

"Lucas are you ok you started crying and screaming in your sleep" Master asked me all i could do is think about my previous Master and i threw myself into Master Ashton's arms and hugged him tightly. I don't know why but for some reason I feel safe in his arms.