Chapter 1- Y/N Lily Wood.

Y/N Lily Wood

Y/N Lily Wood

Y/N's pov:

The sun has risen at the homey burrow, as I lay wide awake in a room with two beds.
I've never met the Weasley twins, but have heard so much about them, along with Mollies 6 other children.

The burrow was a fantastic place in my opinion.
It wasn't like anywhere I'd ever stayed before.
It's walls were covered in family portraits and patterns.
The cabinets not white and pristine, rather green units filled the kitchen.

And most importantly, it was warm; it was cosy.
It wasn't like the stone cold walls we have at home.
No echoes in the large empty rooms that were used for practically nothing.

It was more or less a happy home, something that I'd never had before, though I wish I had.

————-

I guess I'd better get into all that history, background crap.

My name is Y/N.
Y/N Lily Wood- if you want to go there.

But as for how I'd like to refer to myself.
My names Y/N.
Y/N Lily if you really want to push it.
But I would certainly never associate myself as a Wood.

I don't want anything to do with the name or the family. Yet somehow, since being dumped on that doorstep. Here I am.
Y/N Wood.

Now Oliver, Oliver was the exception, technically speaking my older brother, or the guy I grew up with anyway.
He wasn't the issue.
It was his bastard of a parents that were my problem.

———————-

Stepping out onto the back garden, I smiled as the beginning of the summer sun shone onto my face.

The fresh grass had a strong yet pleasant smell, that I was more than happy to settle with.
I laughed as I saw the tens of gnomes running along the overly large garden. They probably reached my knees at the very most.

I'd been doing a lot of thinking whilst here at the burrow.
What my next steps would be.

Being kicked out of Beuxbatons certainly wasn't what I'd originally had in mind, I didn't think that Madame Maxine would go that far.
After all, the prank wasn't too harsh.

Though it obviously didn't work out in my favour.
Or did it?

Did I like the school? No.
Did I want to stay there? No.
Did I want to continue in that school for another 3 years? Certainly not.