Chapter 5- The Hogwarts Express.

The Hogwarts Express

"Y/N Wood."

A gasp left the brunette boys lips, pushing his glasses up on to his face as he stared at me.
To say he was only in third year he was quite a tall kid. Not far off my height.

"Harry Potter." I mocked, he looked just like I'd expected really. And it was no shock to see the lighting bolt scar on his head, yet for his sake my stare purposely didn't linger.

"You're the girl Ron's got pictures of! All over his walls!!"

I didn't know what to think about that.

Seeing him at the leaky cauldron wasn't what I had expected.
I had thought that I'd meet him at hogwarts, the train at most.
Yet apparently not.

"Harry!"
"Harry!"

Me and the boy looked down the stairs, where we saw Hermione and Ron beaming at the sight of their best friend, each clutching their pets as if their life depended on them.

—————————-

"You actually blew up your aunt? Awesome." I grinned, raising my hand to give him a high-five, only to lower it slowly when I saw Mollys deathly glare.

I noticed Fred bite his lip to stifle his laugh, not wanting to be the focus of his mothers frightening gaze.

Now I do have to say that I don't usually get on with someone so well, so fast.
Yet I immediately liked Harry.
He seemed like a good kid.

My thoughts were disrupted by a familiar man walking through the door and into the seating area, my orange juice slipping out of my mouth, on to my own knee when I saw the sight in front of me.

It took general will power not to laugh.
Yet meeting Freds eyes caused an eruption of giggles coming from the pair of us as we saw the very same man that Fred had distracted for me yesterday.

The only difference being, instead of the man's brunette, slight grey hair.
In return was colours of neon pink and yellow, making him look like he'd been on a bad night out.

"Oh God we are so done for." I attempted to whisper to Fred, yet instead my words came out with bellowing laughter.
Gasping for breath I managed to make eye contact with the man himself, him sending me daggers my way, though a trance of a smile could be seen settled on his face.

"We're fucking screwed." He whispered back, feeling Mollys angry gaze on him.

—————————-