Seven

Minho stood, trying to look around and take everything in, but without looking too eager. Harry lay down on one of the beds, and a red-haired boy was spread out on another.

Thomas walked slowly towards an empty bed, and slowly crawled onto it. Shocked by it's comfort, he let himself fall and complete collapse onto the top of the mattress. His head flopped into the center of the pillow.
It was so confortabke and warm, Thomas had almost forgotten that feeling.

"Have you two never seen a bed before?", the other boy laughed. He had red hair, just like the twins Thomas had saw, and he had heard them discussing one of the other tables.

Thomas didn't reply, his words would be muffled anyway, his face shoved and engulfed by the pillow.
"We had...something else to sleep on", Minho responded for his friend. Because, no, they both hadn't seen beds in a while.
A long time.

"What did your old school make you sleep on?", asked Harry, shocked.
"Hammocks", Minho stated at the same time Thomas said, "sleeping bags".

There was silence in the room for a second. Thomas lifted himself up, his arms now straightened. "Thomas, by the way".
"Harry".
"Ron Weasley", the ginger said.
"Oh, yeah, Harry Potter", Harry said, pointing to himself.

They all looked at Minho.
"Minho". He didn't look up, he was hesitantly lowering himself onto the last bed.
Ron and Harry continued to stare at him, waiting for his last name to he said.
It wasn't.

They looked at Thomas, but what was he supposed to do? He wasn't even sure if Thomas was his real name. He looked down, instead.

"Alright...", Ron said slowly. "Well, welcome to Hogwarts".
Thomas pursed his lips, nodding curtly at his new roommate. Ron and Harry exchanged a glance with each other. Thomas saw slowly lying down in the bed, out of his peripheral vision.

He let himself face-plant into his pillow again.