24

Brooklyn sat at the table as she glanced through the menu of the fancy restaurant Baekyung had brought her to.

"When you said lunch" she looked around "this wasn't what I had in mind"

Baekyung chuckled. "I wanted to impress you"

"Well.......you should have asked me to dinner" she looked at her work attire.

"I'm wearing the same thing as you" he tried to lighten the mood

Brooklyn tilted her head. "Really?" She asked. "You're literally dressed in a suit" she teased.

Baekyung smiled. "Are you ready to order?"

Brooklyn looked down at the menu, she was unfamiliar with a lot of the dishes. "I'll try this one" she pointed.

Baekyung pronounced the word for her as she smiled.

Brooklyn knew Korean but sometimes she just liked to pretend she didn't.

••••••••••••••••

Brooklyn arrived home to an empty house so she immediately called Taehyung.

"Hey." She spoke softly

Taehyungs voice was raspy. "Hey....so how was it?"

Brooklyn immediately smiled "How was what?"

Taehyung chuckled. "Really?" He yawned.

"Are you guys asleep?" She asked as she looked at the time. "It's barely after 7"

"Well my original plan was to stay in work with Chi but he had other plans and now we're both tired"

Brooklyn chuckled "what did he make you do?"

"Took him to the play park and you can only imagine what happened then"

Brooklyn laughed " sounds eventful"

"It was" he paused "I know you want to speak with him but he's asleep"

"That's okay, I can talk to you for a while"

Taehyung cleared his throat. "Oh okay, so how was your date?"

"It went pretty well, this weekend we're suppose to do something fun"

Taehyung ohed. "Is that all that happened?"

"We made out" she said casually "he's really good with his tongue, I'm wet just thinking about it"

Taehyung groaned. "Okay T.M.I"

Brooklyn laughed. "Don't be jealous I'm getting alittle action"

Taehyung paused for a while

"Are you there?" She asked

"Yeah, I'm just waiting my turn" he responded

Brooklyn was grinning. " your turn with who?"

"You" he said confidently

Brooklyn chuckled. "When are you bringing chi here?" She changed the topic

Taehyung cleared his throat "I'll bring him now if you like"