1

The pitter patter sounds of the rain  as it hit the glass of the  window gave such a soothing vibe.

Brooklyn lightly walked down the stairs as she tied a knot infront of her sleeping robe.

It was days like this she enjoyed being at home, rain was good and bad especially when its your first day .

Taking the coffee mug she started to prepare for her big day.

"Up so early " she smiled at the soft voice, she loved his voice most when he'd just waken up.

"Need to keep my rep up" she turned around slowly a big grin on her face.

He made his way over to her. "One look at you and they'll forgive you" he made his way around the island.

Brooklyn smiled even wider. "Well, this isn't like before"

He raised a brow. "How come?" He asked lowly his body pressing against hers

Her hands slowly wrapped around his neck.  "Its Seoul"

"And?" He asked as his hands went to cup her ass.

She chuckled. "And you know?" He squeezed her butt. "Isn't it too early?"

"Its never too early" he hiked her up onto the counter. "There's something I've been meaning to tell you"

She eyed him "whats that?"

"Thank you" he pecked her lips.

"For ?" She pecked his lips.

"Moving with me, here"

Brooklyn smiled as she placed her hands on his bare chest.

"I feel like I was mostly forced here " she squinted her eyes.  "But I am happy now that I'm here, would have went crazy with you so far away"

Kai chuckled.  "I don't even want to think what would have happened to me" he carresed her face. "Might would have went crazy"

"Well it is a constant challenge for you to keep your hands off me, vice versa" her fingers trailed down to the hem of his sweats.

Kai licked his lips as he smiled. "We'll both be late" he whispered before backing away.

Brooklyn smiled as she hopped off the counter,  staring at his back as he left the room.

...    

Brooklyn was in the middle of making pancakes and scrambled eggs when she felt a tug at her robe.

The girl slowly looked down as she smiled.

"Morning baby"

The little boy tiredly wiped his eyes as he held his stuffed tiger in hand.

"Mwning mom" he said tiredly.

Brooklyn knelt down as she kissed his forehead "Chi, mommy needs you to go have a seat" she whispered

The boy nodded as he went to climb on one of the island chairs.