22 Pt2

Taehyung fell back to the floor in fit of laughter.

His stomach was burning from this sensation.

Brooklyn on the other hand stared at him blankly.

"You can not be serious" he finally made eye contact with her.

"You could have said no instead of laughing Tae" she blandly said.

Taehyung chuckled as he wiped a tear that fell from his eyes.

"Yes but I had to get that one out first"

Brooklyn kissed her teeth. "Tae I'm serious" she whined.

"Brook listen this isn't what you want, it's the alcohol and the fact that you've just gotten out of a four year relationship" he explained. "You're just feeling lonely that's it "

Brooklyn gasped. "Damn" she got up. "Its better solo anyway" she glared at him. "Have a nice night"

Taehyung furrowed his brows as he watched her confusingly.

"Are you about to-" he paused.

She shrugged. "Why not? It's better than to be awkward in the morning"

"Brooklyn I'm right in your living room, I don't want to hear you pleasure yourself"

She chuckled. "I'm kidding, won't put you through that"

Taehyung looked at her grin as he groaned.

"B" he said lowly.

"Taehyung I'm serious I was joking." She smiled. "You killed my mood when you laughed at me and it was a desperate attempt to get into your pants, but I see you've matured because if it was the old you" she gave him this look. "You'd already be balls deep"

The more she talked the more he regretted saying no.

But Taehyung didn't want Brooklyn for her body he wanted her for her and if he had said yes he knew that it would have been harder for him to get back with her.

Well atleast on the basis he wanted them on.

He didn't want to fuck her and become her rebound.

"Brooklyn" his voice was more stern. "I want to get back with you really badly and I'm willing to wait as long as it takes but this " he pointed between them. "What you had asked of me would have thrown a bomb between all we've been building so I'm doing this for both of our sake, especially mine"

Brooklyn nodded. "You're right. I shouldn't have tried to make you my rebound" she smiled lightly. "So I'll be texting your friend and getting that date up and going" she hopped off to her room and closed the door behind her.

Taehyung immediately rose up. "No you're not" he reached her door but she has locked it.

Brooklyn laughed at the other end as he kept asking her to open up so he could delete the number.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

The next morning Brooklyn woke up to see a sleeping Taehyung in her living room.

His hair was messy and his clothes on the floor.

Brooklyn shook her head and she picked them up for him.

"Morning mommy " Ji Tae walked out his room stretching.

"Morning babe"

Chi walked around to see what she was doing and his face lit up.

"Dad stayed over?" He asked right before hopping on him and waking the sleeping beauty.

Taehyung groaned as he rubbed his eyes.

"Chi" his face lit up with a smile. "Morning handsome"

Chi laughed. "Morning dad, I can't believe you stayed the night"

Taehyung laughed.

"Mom you should have let him stay in your room this chair is uncomfortable" he poked it.

Brooklyn smiled. "Well I did offer him"

Chi ohed."are you scared of mommy? she doesn't roll like I do"

Taehyung looked at the boys big bright dewy eyes. "But i do" he grabbed the boy up as he laughed.

Brooklyn chuckled as she headed to the kitchen.

"So breakfast?" She looked at the boys. "Anything in mind?"

"Bacon" chi responded.

Brooklyn tilted her head at him. "Anything else in mind "

He thought. "Milkshakeee-" he said uncertain.

"Okay listen, why don't we go out to breakfast as a family" Taehyung intervened.

Brooklyn looked over at him as she pursed her lips.

"Chi?"

Chi was already excited.

"Okay" Brooklyn breathed. "You're paying"

Taehyung rolled his eyes "of course"

◇♡◇◇◇◇◇♡◇◇♡

Before getting breakfast they needed to make a quick stop so Taehyung could get dressed and then they were on their way.

Everyone was dressed comfortable in their sweats as they arrived at one of Seoul's top rated breakfast cafe.

The place was packed but Taehyung being who he is had a private room prepared for them.

Brooklyn held Chi's hands as they walked into the cafe, everyone was looking at them.

Brooklyn felt underdressed for the occasion.

"Tae, why did you allow me to dress like this?" She asked.

Taehyung smiled. "Cause you're beautiful regardless"

Brooklyn gave him a half smile as she saw all the women dressed up for some breakfast.

"Dad we look underdressed" Chi commented.

Taehyung smiled  "Nah we're just being cool" he reached for a fist bump. "The cool family"

Chi chuckled as he bumped fists with his dad.

Brooklyn on the other hand rolled her eyes.

"Mr. and Mrs. Kim this way please" a waitress approached them. "And little Kim" she smiled cutely at Ji Tae.

As they sat down at their private table she looked at Taehyung. "Mrs. Kim?" She questioned.

He shrugged his shoulders as he picked the menu up.

"I have always promised to marry you" he looked over the menu to her. "I guess you should start getting comfortable with it"

Brooklyn felt her cheeks warm up.

"Or maybe I don't want to be tied down"

"Maybe you do" he winked.

Ji Tae stared between his parents and shook his head.

"You guys are weird"

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Thanks for reading