4

(I changed her name it Ariel guys)

"hi Kylie"I say looking at Kyson daughter and she smiles hugging my legs before running to promise

"hi Kylie"I say looking at Kyson daughter and she smiles hugging my legs before running to promise ..

"When are you two gonna talk?"my mom asked sitting next to me as I pursed my lips together looking over at her for a quick second .

"I'm not I don't want too there's nothing to talk about ."

"there is and you know it is." I hear a deep voice say and turn seeing Giovanni ..his scent his smirk and amused eyes the chill that run down my body .

"it was something when I was fucking you and you couldn't speak huh?"he asked amused and I purse my lips together looking up at him nodding slightly .

"I mean the dick is good ..so I'm not complaining." I mumbled .

"that's exactly what the fuck I thought stop playin with me ."he said walking away and my dad make the ooo nose while I side eye him .

My mom hit the back of his neck making him jerk forward mugging her in the process .

"stop hitting me Bella before I fuck you up"he said looking over at her and she rolled her eyes .

"stop being messy saying ooo."she shrugged walking out of the room and he mugged her standing up pulling her out .

"Welp.."I say slapping my hand together ...

"

My brother walked up to me ...for I don't know what reason.

"Giovanni said cmere ." He said doing the thumbs pointing to the garden outside .

"why-ok." I said standing up sliding on my hoodie walking towards the door.

I stop when I see him kissing a girl ...He pulled her closer and she smiled against his lips kissing back.

He stopped and he looked up stoping all his movements when he saw me .

"wait-

I turn around walking back in the house ...

why are you surprised he's better off without us just give up. Voice 1#

Don't give up Bella hear him out please ..Voice 2#

Hurt that's how I feel ..I don't really know how to feel about that he's gonna come up with some lie ..I give up I tried so many times and he just threw it all in my face .

"Ariel !" He yelled grabbing my hand and I look at my hand then to him .

"just let go." I mumble not wanting to argue in front of everyone seeing that they walked in due to his yelling.

"just hear me out ." He said calmly letting me go.

"I'm good .your good."I mumble turning around walking away everyone looked confused but I guess connected the dots seeing the girl walk in after him.