13

My phone ringtone caught my attention makes me and Julia laugh at the inside joke of if

My phone ringtone caught my attention makes me and Julia laugh at the inside joke of if .

I pick it up looking at the notification and my heart instantly dropped

omg..this is not happening? #voice 1

"what's wrong Ariel?" Julia asked with a frown she picked up the phone and made oh noise her mouth formed into a O and she looked at me before hugging me .

I suck my teeth pulling away from the hug feeling horrible ..

"I'm gonna kill him." Sage spoke as she charged out of the room downstairs the door opened and I heard someone screaming Sage name and shuffling grunting.

I walk downstairs and Sage is beating Giovanni ass Leonardo snatched her up yanking her out of the room while Giovanni held a bloody nose as I look at him in disgust.

He looked at me looking guilty my gazed dropped to the hickies on his neck as I look at him in disbelief now my anger rising.

I was so mad I felt so betrayed that I really cared for him and gave him another chance I don't even have the energy to argue with him or even cry .

Instead I smiled giving him my best smile making him look at me puzzled .

"I'm not gonna argue on cry where just done I gave you chance accepted you and what not I'm done at this point your wasting my time and life." I shrug I was tired of trying tired of putting my all into this .

I turn around to walk upstairs but heard him yell something in Italian 

I know Italian so I knew exactly what he was saying .

"non allontanarti da me, Ariel!"[don't don't turn away from me Ariel!] he yelled making me stop my steps .

I turn around looking at him amused by his sudden out burst I sit on the last step crossing my ankles.

"your quite angry ?"

"pensi che questa merda sia divertente?" He spoke harshly I look around confused to who he's talking .

"Giovanni calmati" his dad spoke at this point im not even scared of his big ass .

"Why you speaking different speak English ." I taunt making his jaw clench

"why are you mad if you cheated?" I asked confused .

"let's go upstairs." He spoke calmly making me purse my lips together I look at Aubrey nodding my head upstairs she grabbed Gianna,Alessandra and the rest hand walking upstairs I follow after sound proofing the room I made sure to grab my gun I refuse him choke me out .

Sliding it on my waist band I sit back down on the stair .

"you can talk."