6

(excuse any mistakes)"she was supposed to be killed years ago why the fuck isn't she dead ?!"

"she was supposed to be killed years ago why the fuck isn't she dead ?!"

"I don't fucking know I've been watching there family for years she's private but she's with Giovanni .."

"Find out more asap before she becomes heir do you understand ?!"

"Got it sir ."

"this is so fucking annoying darren just let me leave?" I ask my high school friend , we had known each other since kids

"this is so fucking annoying darren just let me leave?" I ask my high school friend , we had known each other since kids .

Family's Known each other too.

He shakes his head rapidly looking nervous as ever .

"what is wrong with you you've been jumpy and nervous all day." I say narrowing my eyes at him trying to read him.

"nothing Ariel we can leave now."he chuckled grabbing my hand pulling me out of the room and towards the living room.

I followed quietly trying to ignore the weird feeling in my stomach .

"what the hell took so long?" My dad asked annoyed and I frown.

"He wouldn't open the door to let me out ." I fold my arms scooting away a little side eyeing him taking in his appearance he looks different .

his hair was slight longer and covered something on his neck.

"hey guys don't worry about it Darren we should leave shouldn't we?" I asked and he nodded smiling I grabbed my bag off the stairs as everyone looked confused even Giovanni .

"you can wait in the car im gonna say bye ok?"

"ok don't be long we don't want to be late."he nods taping his watch before turning his back to us walking out of the house .

"i love you guys ." I say hugging them they hug back but looked at me weirdly .

"I love you Gio."I say kissing his lip mutiple times pulling him into a hug and he hugs me back kissing me again .

"be safe .." he said looking at me cautiously he looked like he was reading me .

"always." I say not breaking eye contact.