20

"I set it up and I'm so sorry Ariel was never supposed to be hurt !" Mike spoke chained up we had found out well Giovanni found out and he wasn't happy about it

"I set it up and I'm so sorry Ariel was never supposed to be hurt !" Mike spoke chained up we had found out well Giovanni found out and he wasn't happy about it .

"Your sorry?" Giovanni spoke his eyes weren't dead instead they held anger I haven't saw him this mad in years .

"please please spare me ." He begged as he pulled at the chains we all just watched I know Cain wanted to do something you could see his jaw clenching in from the light in the basement.

"alright." Giovanni spoke sitting down in the seat in front of him catching everyone by surprise but not me Giovanni loved cat and mouse when it came to killing.

It was a fun to him and he always got his get back .

"what?" Mike asked confused his bloody teeth where evident he was beat badly Giovanni even let him go to fight him fairly .

"i won't loll you mike your free to go." He spoke unchaining a mike who looked just confused as everyone else I stood in the dark corner with a smirk this bitch dumb.

"Hurry before I change my mind ." He spoke looking at a Mike who dashed out of the room everyone looked at Giovanni .

"-what the fuck?" Kyson spoke slashed yelled making Giovanni look over at him .

"your fucking crazy you just let go Mike he set her up?!"Evie hands fell to her side Eli rolled his eyes stepping up passing Giovanni the tablet .

"shut up everyone he knows what he's doing." Eli waved them off as Giovanni smiled looking at the tablet .

Recap

Giovanni stuck him in the neck with the needle inserting the chip .

"It track him and when you want him dead all you have to hit is kill I designed it myself and have tested it." Eli spoke making me smirk.

"your really smart" I spoke and he chucked with a thank you as Mike slowly woke up.

Now.

"it's a chip in his neck a tracking device also a kill chip." Eli spoke looking over at everyone who made ohh face and Evie who covered her mouth.

"sorry vanni."she laughed and he chuckled with a small nod walking out of the basement he descended up the steps did appearing into the darkness giving vampire ..

"I still don't get why he let Mike go?" Luka asked confused .

"you never noticed Gio liked to play cat and mouse?" Cain spoke actually thinking .

"n0 not really..but now I'm thinking about it yes ." He spoke with a frown then he chuckled clapping his hand together.

"I get it !" He laughed then stopped realizing what I already knew he looked at me and I nod slowly pursing my lips together .