10

(2 days later)

(2 days later)

The worker and us set up everything and whew my dad better be happy I love him.

Leonardo was eating the food with Giovanni who wear laughing when the worker fell after I helped them up.

"that's not funny stop eating the food !" I smack there hands grabbing the stuff from them.

"I like when your aggressive." Giovanni chuckled and I just blink slapping him in head and he screamed .

"ok ok!"

"now go help and stop eating the food messing with the workers." I say pushing them out of the seats setting up the gifts.

It was a hella gifts even tho he didn't like gifts everyone loved me dad he's funny as ever and he nice ..when he wants to be.

"your dad is almost here with mateo !!" My mom spoke nervously making sure everything was ok everyone his turning off the lights we hear car doors slam close and footsteps come towards the door then it was opened and my dad walked in .

"the fuck is it so dark for?" He spoke and o hit the lips as everyone jumped up saying happy birthday he looked us blankly before smiling.

"ok ok thank y'all but where my wife ?" He spoke looking around as my mom came from behind the gift pile he grinned like a big baby kissing her .

"there are kids around." I say clearing my throat and he side eye me hugging me .

"Ooo dis nice." He said looking around and we all bust out laughing.

After he got settled down on his up seat he talked to old friends opened gifts and ate .

"what this?" He spoke after he set his food down looking at the big box it was a frame of all there pictures since they first met ..my ma was fine back then she still is now but whew I got it made for them to remember incase they get old

He opened it and smile looking at he looked over st me .

"I already know you did this lil girl thank you." He chuckled kissing my forehead and I laugh waiting for him to open the rest .

Everyone look at him like he dumb and he looked just as confused .

"slow."my mom mumble showing him the rest of the box and he said ohh laughing .

"Damn your mama was fine I mean she still is but damn." Sage spoke looking at the picture and everyone nodded agreeing and my dad smacked his lips mugging us .

"gone." He pushed us away from the picture as I showed I still have it on my phone .

"ion care she my wife anyway." He shrugged and i side eye him.

"You kinda look like your mom in this picture." Lena pointed to the picture of my mom who had her hair similar to mine smiling with my dad then next one on his back smiling.