16

"would you like to meet your brother meet your brothers and sister's I'm married as I explained" he spoke with a small chuckle he's actually nice I don't know if he's lying because if so he's a great lair but he explained everything to me my point...

"would you like to meet your brother meet your brothers and sister's I'm married as I explained" he spoke with a small chuckle he's actually nice I don't know if he's lying because if so he's a great lair but he explained everything to me my point of birth was to have the money when the family went to jail and Cain did take me in but he hid me from Carter who looked everywhere for me not knowing I was Nyx.
"sure.." I spoke standing from the bed and the height difference was huge he was very tall while I stand at 5,5 .

"your very short for your age." He commented as we walked i noticed he slowed his struts seeing his legs where longer they where wider mine where shorter.
"I'm 5,5 that's average is it not?" I questioned making him chuckle looking down at me he led me to what seemed to be the kitchen I got nervous quickly .

"Everyone." He voiced boomed and for people turned to us and smiled at me one with a frown.

"this is Ariel your younger and older sister."he spoke looking at them who all nod .

"Your so pretty." The girl who looked around 14-15 spoke looking at me in aw making me smile .

"thank you so are you all" I smile gently and I could swear they cooed .

"we'll your the second oldest of you where wondering."the bubbly boy skipped to pointing everyone out he stood taller than me with curly hair but it wasn't as long as everyone else.
"I'm eli and 15 that's my twin sister Eva she's younger by 30 seconds then we have Evie she's 18 she's a fashion so I think you'll get along and then we have the oldest Ezekiel." He pointed at the oldest who walked in and my face turned to pure horror .

"Ariel?" He frowned looking at me with a confused face
"please don't say you hooked up this is our sister." Evie spoke looking at him in disgust and he mugged her .

"No we met in college she took for business she was the nice girl that gave me money when I lost my card." He spoke looking at me with a small smile .

My dad-Carter looked at him just blinking rapidly before smacking his lips shaking his head.

"And you didn't tell us?" A woman walked in and she my god she was beautiful my mouth fell open she was so beautiful her brown eyes with her small long dimples her hair was in a silk press it touched about mid back her curvy figure and they where in all the right places she spotted me and instantly smiled .

"you must be Ariel?" She asked with a smile I was still admiring her beauty I didn't even shake her hand as I just looked at her in aww . 
She slowly moved her hand back doing that look when it got weird.

"I'm sorry your just really beautiful yes im Ariel."I spoke and she smiled with a small laugh .

"Your beautiful too thank you I'm Jolie." She smiled pulling me Into a hug I hugged her back obviously.