Chapter 11

Hey everyone! So sorry this took me so long!! Work has been crazy and I've been trying to decide where to go with this story!

********

It felt so good to stretch in the fresh air when a recently-badged prospect came out to relieve me. Well, shit, I guess I couldn't call him a prospect. It was radio silence today. The only cars in and out were Beatrice and Jasmine, then Pres and Queenie right before I clocked out.

"Anything important?" Iron asked while I was walking down the stairs.

"Nothing at all," I told him and stretched one last time to shake the funny feeling from my left leg. The clubhouse was quiet too, with the occasional phone call or toilet flush from upstairs. I took as long as I could eating my late lunch, then fiddled with my phone until I couldn't take it any longer. I had to go to my room. At the tower, I'd spilled some Gatorade on my shirt nad really needed a change, then to do a bunch of chores.

I quietly climbed the stairs and approached my room. With my hand on the doorknob and my heart in my throat, I pushed the door open to find the bed empty and the sheets still messed up where we'd laid. I swallowed and shut the door behind me as fast as I could. This was fine. No one would find out. Everything was fine.

As I pulled the sheets off the bed so they could be washed, my mind ran away from me. I really wish I could remember what happened and how it happened, but that didn't matter. It had happened after both Pres and Queenie had demanded we keep our hands off.

So color me surprised when another party happened that night. All of the Old Ladies were in attendance, and with them was Viper. I saw a blink of surprise in her eyes when she spotted me, but the look on her face remained the same. I had managed to avoid her all day, and trying to keep a straight face right now was hard.

What was I supposed to do? What was right in this situation?

"Rooster," someone murmured right before they nudged my elbow.

"Yeah?" I needed to stop staring at her before she noticed. They nudged my elbow again. "What?"

"Your laundry's been in the washer forever," Ripper whined. I finally turned to look at him and his pouty face, but my eyes didn't waver. After a moment, guilt took over.

"My bad, man. I'll go grab it right now," I said. I pat his shoulder, thankful for the excuse to leave the bar, and went down to the laundry room. The washer beeped as I opened it, and I threw my clothes into the dryer as fast as I could. Maybe I could go to bed early tonight.

I slammed the dryer door shut, pressed the button to start it, and glanced up. My heart nearly shot out of my chest when my eyes landed on Viper leaning against the doorway. I tried to hold my gasp in, I really did, but nearly fell over from having a coughing fit I looked all around the room, but there were no other exits besides a window–a very, very small window.

"Stop running from me, Rooster," she grinned. I gulped.

"I wasn't running," I scratched the back of my neck, "just busy today."

"Oh yeah?" Viper took a step into the room, and on instinct, I moved back a step.

"Listen, uh, about last night–" Viper took another step towards me, and I lost my words. All of them. Every single one. She was wearing tight black jeans, and a top that...never mind.

"What about it?" God, why was she getting closer to me?

"I don't remember any of it," I rushed out before she could stop me. Sure enough, she froze in her step. "I'm very sorry if I did anything...disrespectful last night."

"Trust me when I say, respect was the last thing I was thinking about." It somehow took less than a second for her to get her confidence back, and she was striding towards me again. Just a few more steps and she'd be too close for comfort. I gulped again, trying to keep a stream of consciousness about her out of my mouth.

Apparently, she remembered far more than I did last night, but I was happy to know it was good. The unknown had been in the back of my head all day.

"If you'd like, I could," Viper paused, "show you how last night went." She didn't wait for verbal permission before her hand shifted downwards. A quick glance at the doorway revealed we were in the clear, so I stared right back at her. I couldn't ignore it, and it was clear she couldn't either. Quicker than she was expecting, I pressed my mouth against hers.

She was ready for it. Viper eagerly pressed back, followed by her entire body against mine. We only lasted maybe a minute before she ripped herself back and palmed the front of my pants again. Now I was ready for it. Actually, make that past ready for it.

"The club can't know," I reminded her between heaving breaths. She nodded and held eye contact as she drifted to her knees. At the first touch of her on my cock, I clenched my jaw and eyes shut. Damn, she had me close without even doing anything. The thought of doing this in a public place, where anyone could walk in...my eyes popped open.

Did it feel like we were being watched, or was that just the intensity of her grip on me? Viper didn't pause as I tilted my head back towards the door. My instincts had been right.

Ripper was paused at the door, mouth wide open, and as we made eye contact his hand covered his mouth in shock. Viper could see that I wasn't as into it as before, and she peeked around the dryer.

"Get lost, Ripper," she demanded.

"No problem," he practically shouted before racing back towards the bar. When Viper reached towards me again, I stopped her hand.

"We'll finish this tonight," I sighed and pulled her up to meet my gaze, "I just really need to talk to him." She nodded in agreement, seemingly elsewhere as her eyes were a bit distant, so I released her hand.

"Your room. 1 o'clock," she demanded. I nodded in response, mentally trying to remember what time it was currently, but she ignored me and exited the room in a rush of long blonde hair. I ran a hand through my hair and closed my eyes, willing my cock to calm down before I talked to Ripper.

He was at the bar, feet dangling off the stool, and he had his head in his hands like he was having an existential crisis. I calmly stepped up to him and slapped a hand on his back roughly.

"H-hey," Ripper jumped as he turned to face me.

"Listen–"

"Nah, I get it," Ripper insisted. He moved his hands up as if he were surrendering. "We're good, man. All good. In fact, never been better." The bartender for tonight, a prospect, hovered too close so I quickly ordered a beer so he'd step away.

"I just–it was a one time thing, but now it's a two time thing, and I don't need the whole club knowing, okay?" It was all up to Viper whether or not she wanted the club to know, and based off of what I barely knew about her, she wouldn't want that happening.

I stuck my right hand in my pocket and found my phone, which I'd forgotten was there in all of the...motion happening. I pulled it out and peeked at the time. 12:56.

"Not a problem. You won't here a peep from me. I just don't want to see it again. The laundry room is a shared space, you know? I was coming to move my laundry over," Ripper complained. I nodded and pat his back a few times, watching him nurse his drink with a pale face.

"You got it," I answered. In my peripheral vision, Viper smiled at some of the guys at the pool table, then quietly excused herself to start climbing the stairs. That was my cue. "Thanks man, I appreciate it!"

********

Things are heating up! I hope you enjoyed.