2. Gun Shot

Lisa's POV

I left the base to go and prepare Yena and Sorn to the part of Uncle jake's party. I saw they both are arguing with each other so I said

" If you are done with that get ready we have to go for the party."

I said left to talk with Bambam because he has followed more like want to talk with me regarding important things because if not he wouldn't have come here with me so I saw him and went to him to ask

" What happened?"

" We got the information that Rosie is looking into Uncle Jake apparently she made a team about whom only she knows that people and trusts them" He said.

" Just let her do what she can do, we can do our work as usual is it gets serious then we can look into it" I said dismissing the topic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone is at the party Jake sees the Ebru whom Lisa had to take to do the surgery at the party so he went to ask her about it but not directly so he asked the indirect question not to make her suspicious of anything.

" Ebru do you know when Jennie is coming?" he asked her.

" She is not coming sir apparently she is busy with something at the home so she is not coming to the party" She said.

" How did you know that?" He asked her.

" I also had to go to that surprise party but I didn't because I have to come here" She said.

Jake took out his phone called Lisa

" Lisa whom did you take to do the surgery because Ebru is Infront of me."

" Oh that Uncle Jake we bought some girl name Jennie in her place apparently Ebru was not well so Jennie took her place and we didn't know so bought her." Lisa said.

" What? She have to be in the party now she is the important guest and also the important person who bought the partnership so don't do anything stupid and let her go as soon as your work is done" Jake said ending the call.

After knowing how important Jennie is for the hospital work Lisa decided to check on Adem situation and talk to her regarding how much time will it take for him to recover.

Jennie is tired of looking at the person she did surgery to so decided to freshen up as she is getting ready she saw Lisa is staring at her so she asked

" What are you doing? Why are you staring at me?"

" I am not staring at you and you are not that pretty for me to stare at you" Lisa responded and went away from there.

Jennie followed her and said

" Actually I wanted to ask you something."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rosie invited the police officer whom she believes will stay loyal and won't worry about bend towards the person they are going to investigate so here he comes the knocking.

" Come in" Rosie said.

" Hi Mam I am Hanbin" He said.

" Hi Hanbin" Rosie got up and gave him the handshake.

" I wanted to ask you why did you called me here?" He asked her.

" I am investigating a person and I want you to join me so I called you here for that reason only" She said looking at him.

" I am more than grateful to work with you on this Mam" he said.

" You can call me Rosie it works with me" She said giving him a smile.