13. Choices

Lisa and Jennie came to Rosie's house and saw it was filled around with police officers and Hanbin saw them so he said

" They are family you can allow them."

The opened the barrier to let Lisa and Jennie in and as soon as they opened it they both ran towards the house and saw Jisoo sitting with Hank on the couch crying.

Jennie went near them and gave them the hug and said

" What happened Jisoo? How is she?"

" Don't know anything yet Jennie we are waiting for them to let us know" Jisoo said then looked at Lisa behind them and said

" You are the reason this happened to Rosie why are you here? Go away and don't come near us again."

Lisa didn't know what to say to that then she heard the boy yelling at her saying

" You are bad!! You are bad!!"

Lisa looked at Jennie and when she saw Jennie giving her the signal to go out I will talk to them she left the house.

Lisa saw around the house and saw some suspicious men and when ran towards them when Hanbin saw what is happening? He went with her and they both got in the car.

As they followed them that men took Lisa and Hanbin into the forest then started firing the guns then these two started firing back and when they heard it is somewhat cooled down got down the car and started chasing that guys in different directions.

Lisa heard Hanbin calling for her name so she turned back towards him and saw he got hit by the bullet in the leg, she went towards him and took him to the car.

" Go Lisa you go find them I will be here okay" Hanbin said looking at her.

" No Hanbin doctor will literally kill me if something happens to you so you are the first priority for now" Lisa said and went to drivers seat.

" Why did you do that Lisa if we would have found them it would have been a great lead to the prosecutor case" Hanbin yelled at her.

" We can find another way to find them Hanbin so try to pressure on the wound so that blood won't flow much and also it will decrease the chances me getting killed by your sister so try to do that for now" Lisa said making him smile.

" So that is also her kingdom then" Hanbin said smiling looking at her.

Lisa just nodded her head and said

" Not only that Whatever and where ever and which ever she want that is her kingdom and I am going to make sure of it."

" Wow Lisa thank you for taking care of her but remember I still didn't forgot about it, I am going to arrest you one day Lisa" Hanbin said looking at her.

Lisa just nodded and stopped the car.

" For now stay here Hanbin I will bring Jennie to take care of you because as you are police officer they are going ask the numerous questions about it so stay here I will bring her" Lisa said and left Hanbin there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Lisa left Jennie with Jisoo and Hank she sat with them and convinced them to come with her and stay in the mansion with them.

Jennie told the workers to prepare their room in the upstairs for Jisoo and Hank to stay and took them to fresh up in the basement room then Yena came out and Jisoo and Hank there so she asked

" Jennie, who are they?"

" Oh Yena this is Jisoo, Rosie's wife and their son Hank" Jennie said introducing them to Yena.