9. Surgery

Jake got a USB in the parcel he took out it and played it and he got shocked by the person in the video but kept on looking at the video.

In the Video:

Jake you remember me right? If not I can bring back the memory.

After the big pause he started saying

You do remember the partner you cheated right if not jog your memory becasue I am the first one you took care of yourself after that you got your side kick in the name of Lisa so try to remember it.

Tears started flowing from that person's eyes onto his cheeks he wiped them away continued saying

You made me the villain of the work you did years ago and made my wife dump me and you didn't got satisfied with it then you sent me to the prison and the worst thing happened to me are not things I said above but when I lost my daughter becasue it was the last pin that took off and now I want revenge so take care of your family becasue I already started hunting.

Video showed the pictures of all the people of Jake's family and Lisa and Jennie photos are marked cross.

After seeing the video Jake kept calling Lisa and Jennie's phones but nothing of use as no one is taking their call so he called Jackson to ask if he knows anything.

After he answered the call without any late Jake asked

" DO you know where Lisa and Jennie are?"

" No I don't know about them" Jackson said.

Jake ended the call and tried calling Lisa and Jennie again and again but no use.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lisa woke up on the couch feeling tired but looked outside and saw some people are coming towards the cabin so she woke up Jennie. They both came out of the cabin from the back door Lisa looked at the situation and said

" Doctor you go ahead."

Jennie looked at her and asked

" What about you?"

Lisa looked at her confused and said

" You go ahead." again.

Jennie also said again

" What about you?"

Lisa got that Jennie won't leave from there until she knows about it so she said

" You go ahead and I will follow you from behind, Remember doctor don't look back and just keep on running okay?"

Jennie nodded and looked at their inter wined fingers Lisa let go of her wife's hand and looked at the way she ran and she looked at the people at the front door coming towards back side so Lisa ran covering Jennie from their view and saw the bullets fired on them.

Bullet hit the Lisa's backside after hearing them shot Jennie turned back and saw Lisa getting on her knees so she turned around and ran towards her.

People who are attacking got a call so they returned back.

Jennie came and looked at Lisa's condition then ran towards the old man they met yesterday to ask for his help to take Lisa to the hospital.

Jennie looked at the old man said

" I want your help in this Pat, Lisa is on the ground with a bullet wound we have to take her to the hospital."

They both came back to Lisa and took her on the shoulders to get on the Pat's car and then Pat gave Jennie the phone Lisa said to prepare for her.