11. Suspension

Lisa got a call from an unknown number and she answered it

" Lisa, I know you are searching for me and want me eagerly so I am giving you the chance to meet me and also the important thing don't just come for me I also have your sister down here with us."

Lisa received a photo of Sorn tied up to the chair and seeing that Lisa's blood boiled and then she heard someone saying from the other line

" Are you coming or not?"

" Send me the location bastard and see if I will be there or not" Lisa said.

They sent the location to Lisa and she immediately jumped in the car along with Jackson, Bambam and Cam with some of her people.

Everyone went on the rage and there are bullets flying everywhere and Lisa went to her sister and tried to untie them in the process she injured herself, blood started flowing from her arm but she took Sorn's hand and came out to see if maybe she can hide her sister in somewhere where she can't get harmed but she failed to found it so she went searching for the vehicles but they are like impossible to reach to.

Lisa took her sisters hand and ran away from that site and as they reached the secluded location, she called Jennie to come and pick them up.

Jennie came as fast as she can and when she saw the blood in Lisa's hand she asked

" What happened to you again?"

" Nothing doctor we can talk about it at the mansion so start the car now" Lisa said looking at Jennie and her sister.

" I am starting the car becasue Sorn is with us but what have you done to your wound? Are you injured in the same place again?" Jennie asked worriedly.

" Nothing happened to me Doctor!!" Lisa yelled at her.

Jennie stopped the car and went out of it on the side ways of road then Lisa followed her and said

" Doctor what are you doing? Come lets go from here before anything happens to you or Sorn."

Jennie turned towards her and said

" I am not going anywhere without you telling me what the hell happened to your arm and why is it bleeding?"

" It is nothing important so get in the car I will drive it" Lisa said angrily yelling at her.

Jennie shrugged and said

" Please do me a favor and don't love because probably your loved one will also have to feel like me and I know its not a good thing so do that at least."

Jennie then went to the driver seat and Lisa joined her in the passenger seat and the whole drive to the mansion no body dared to start a conversation in the car.

Jennie dropped them in the mansion and went away from there.

Lisa called Jackson and told him to follow Jennie but not let know it and also don't interfere in what ever she want to do and who ever she want to meet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jennie went to visit Lisa's another sister in the family and decided to tell her everything from the start but she kept looping the scenario and it not having any good end for in any of the loop so she just sat in front of Rosie.

Rosie looked at her and saw the confusion and as well as sadness in her face so she said

" Jennie lets go to the café near by we can have drink there while talking or else if you prefer silence then you are paying."