23. Conversations

Lisa and Jennie are in the Stone House sitting in front of the fire place. Jennie looked at Lisa and asked

" Lisa, do you want to say something to me?"

Lisa shook her head sitting on the chair beside the couch Jennie is sitting on.

" Doctor it looks like you want to tell me something, what is it?" Lisa asked looking at her.

Jennie sighed taking the deep breaths and said

" Did you called Helen to file for the divorce?"

Lisa nodded her head and said

" I did and I wanted to tell you about it too."

Jennie got up from the couch and yelled

" Why did you want to do it now? What happened?"

Lisa didn't said anything and stood there idle Jennie got more irritated and Yelled

" What is the reason Lisa? At least I deserve to know that much so tell me Lisa what is it?"

Lisa didn't said anything yet so Jennie got irritated and turned around then Lisa gave her a back hug and turned Jennie's head then attached their lips. Before kiss deepens Jennie backed away from Lisa and yelled

" Oh right now you can hug me and kiss me but also you want to give me a divorce, what is it Lisa? What is the reason? Please don't tell me the same reason that ' I am Darkness, I am Swamp and I am Ugly' because I am not buying it anymore."

Lisa looked down and said

" You told me too about all these so."

Jennie looked at Lisa looking on the ground and got more irritated and said

" Yes I said them but you choose to accept that. Didn't you choose? Why? Because that's easiest way right? That's the simplest thing, right? That's the simplest thing, right? You might kill someone when you was just 15 the life might dragged you down. I accepted all of them but have you ever wanted to get rid of them? Have you ever tried to get out from that darkness? Did you even try? Confess yourself. I told it, No, No! You didn't."

Lisa is standing idle but now looking at Jennie's eyes then Jennie sighed and said

" Darkness is not the place where you can stuck at but you are stuck in, you want to hide in there willingly, why? Because you fells stronger when you are there. As a matter of fact there's the only place you feel strong! Is that a lie? And I saw all of those from your eyes! I took you to the place where I was born, Why? I thought you'll get something, What did I do? Do you know that? After high school all of my friends got married most of them have gone they got used to act like their mothers and lived like that. Me!? I took my brothers and sisters college books more like their used college cooks. I erased all of them and rewrote again and again. Do you have a courage to erase all of things and rewrite them, Lisa? Taking eraser to erase again taking Pen to rewrite again? I can tell it, No! you didn't have courage to look into my eyes and combining words to create a sentence! Lets assume you create it, you don't have the courage to stand behind it! No! No! No! Do you understand? No! Leave me alone now! Let me go, you already decided to leave me so now just leave me."

Lisa didn't said anything and hugged Jennie tightly, they both don't want to let go of one another so they stayed like that for sometime then Lisa backed up and leaned in to kiss Jennie.

Jennie got shocked by that but she recovered fastly and kissed her wife back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bambam and Jackson sat at the base with their drinks on their hands, Jackson knows his friend is not okay because he has been drinking vigorously and it is not like him to do it so he said