Interesting

Connor was in the zen garden. He made his way towards amanda, who was tending to her roses.

Connor took one glance at the android right next to her, staring straight at him with it's intimidating blue eyes, but connor was unbothered. (in this au amanda knows that connor is a deviant but is okay with it cuz marcus won the whole android war thing and amanda isn't trying to replace connor)

"Hello, Amanda."

"Hello, Connor."

"You said you wanted to see me, so I came right away."

"Yes, there is someone I want you to meet." Amanda walked over to the android who is beside her.

"This is RK900, his name is Colin. Cyberlife's newest model. He'll be working at the DPD from now on, since there is no harm in giving the DPD more help, and because there have been many cases of deviant homicides. He'll be helping you and anderson in solving cases."   (Since the androids won the war, many people are angry abt it so they started assualting androids so yeah)

Connor looked at the android and gave him a smile. "Alright then, I'm delighted to have someone new at the DPD working with hank anderson and I." The android's LED flickered yellow and slightly blushed a blue color. Amanda, didn't notice, she smiled and went back to tending to her roses and connor left.

After connor left, colin felt something weird. The second connor showed up, he couldn't take his eyes of him. He felt like....he just wanted to get closer to connor.....he wanted to protect him..and not let anyone else get closer to him..

He didn't know what this feeling is...but he was about to find out.