Questions

The BL100 had it's hands secured with handcuffs on the table. Connor was sitting across it and colin was standing beside connor with a stern and serious expression.

Connor had already noticed the wound in the android's right waist when they were taking her to the DPD. Connor began questioning the android.

"How did you get that wound?" Connor asked in a soft and relaxed tone.

".........When I was preparing dinner, jack took a knife and stabbed me in the waist angerly..He always abused me by shoving me around, shouting at me, and slapping me sometimes..and today he was so angry that the androids won the revolution that he stabbed me...."

"Can you tell me exactly what happened?" Connor again asked with the same tone he used before.

".....I-...I just wanted to protect myself...I-..I had enough of him treating me so harshly..! So I...I used the knife I was using to cut the potato to stab him....I was just protecting myself please don't harm me!" She sounded very hurt and desperate.

"Since androids won the revolution, we won't be destroying you and throwing you in the junkyard, we'll set you free, but first, you'll be jailed for 2 weeks," Connor stated.

"..........Right...Thank you..for not trying to destroy me.."

"You're most welcome," Connor said as he got up from his seat and went outside, colin followed him.

A police officer went inside the room and disconnected the hand cuffs from the table and guided the android outside.

Hank, connor, and colin went left the DPD building.. "Wait, colin, where are you gonna go since we're done with the case?" Hank asked. "I'll be going the the detroit tower where they keep all the other androids," "Uh, you wanna stay at my place?" Hank asked. 

Colin turned to connor, "Where do you usually stay, connor?" Colin wanted to go wherever connor went, so he can spend more time with him. "I stay at hank's house," Connor stated. "Then if you don't mind lieutenant, I'd like to stay at your place for the night," "Sure, also you can just call me hank, and if you want you can stay at my place from now on, it doesn't need to be just one night," "All right, then I'll be staying at your house from now on." Colin took every chance to spend more time with connor, even if he was just standing around him without saying anything.