Feelings

Colin was sent to the DPD to work with hank and connor, which means he'll be their partner from now on.

Colin stepped inside the building, he scanned the area and found connor sitting on his desk and looking on a recent case. Colin slightly blushed at the sight of seeing connor. Connor also spotted colin and got up from his seat, he then approuched colin with a perfect posture and with a slight smile. "Hello Colin, I have been informed by Mr. Fowler that you'll be working with hank and I from now on." "Yes, I hope that we can work smoothly with eachothers company." Colin was a bit flustered, he didn't understand, why was he feeling this way everytime he saw or got near connor? He was trying to understand this feeling, but couldn't.

"Well there's your desk. You can sit down and take a look at all the cases that we should solve," Connor said as he pointed towards the desk near connor's. Colin nodded and began heading towards his desk and sat down. He opened his computer and began looking at all the cases, there weren't a lot, but they weren't just a few either. From time to time colin glanced at connor. He knew he should focus on the cases but he just couldn't help himself. Colin was confused, he self-tested to check if there were any errors in his system, but there weren't any at all, so why, why was he feeling this way? Colin sat there pondering, scrolling through all the cases and taking in all the information. Connor then got up, "Why don't we start with the case of the homocide downtown that took place in Jack Rivera's house?" "Sounds good," replied Hank who was sitting on the desk right infront of connor's. "All right," said colin.

All of them got off there places and left the DPD building and got in hank's car.

Connor sat in the front seat, while colin sat in the backseat. On their way to the crime scene, colin kept on looking on connor without taking a moment to look at somehing else. He could feel the blue blush gathering on his face ever so slightly as he starred at connor. Connor didn't know that colin kept starring at him, he was focused on the mission, he was starring straight ahead while playing with his coin. Eventually, they arrived at the crime scene.

All of them got out of the car and walked to the house that was surrounded by police cars. Colin began focusing on the mission and walked inside the house with connor and hank. They stepped inside the house and took a quick look around. There were some blue blood traces, it would mean that an android was injured. "So, tell me about this case, connor," Hank said. "Jack Rivera was a 25 year old man who got stabbed to death. He used to live with an android," Connor replied "Explains the blue blood," Hank said with a tired yet relaxed tone that he usually uses. Colin started walking around, he was about to analyze the blue blood before connor got to it before him. Connor analysed the blue blood, "It's a BL100, it must've got injured while stabbing the victim 2 times," connor stated. Colin inspected the victim, "The victim has 1 stabwound in the stomach and another in the heart," colin also stated. Connor went to the kitchen, colin followed him, they were a bit close to eachother, which made colin's thirium pump slightly faster than it was. Connor and colin saw just a few faint foot prints made of blood which probably belonged to the victim. The footprints led to the backyard, there was a shed. Colin and connor walked towards the shed and opened the shed door, only to find the BL100 running straight at them with the knife the android used to stab Jack Rivera, it was covered in red blood and so was the android. The android had the knife in the air beside it's head and tried to stab connor before connor grabbed her hands and pinned her to the ground. "Hank! I found the culprit!" Connor exclaimed loud enough for hank to hear. Colin was very relieved that connor didn't get hurt.