I wish we were always like this

Colin, connor and hank got in the car and began driving to the DPD. 

Connor looked at the window, staring at the the sky, he was mesmerized with the puffy white clouds in the light blue sky. Connor realized that you don't really get amazed at natural things in the outside world such as the sky or plants unless you actually focus on it. While connor stared at the window, colin kept his eyes locked on connor, he wanted to spend more private time with him other than when they were in standby mode, so he wondered if he should ask connor if he wanted to have a walk together when they were free, alone, with no one else, just him and connor. The idea made colin blush, there were faint blue blush marks on colin's face. 

Soon, they arrived at the DPD and got out of the car. They went inside the building and went to sit on their desks. All three of them began looking at cases on their computers. "I found a case which is about a 20 year old woman who got killed in her apartment, her name is Celine Hudson," Colin stated. "I was just about to mention that case too," Connor said with a slight smile on his face. "Okay, let's do it then," Hank replied. 

All of them got in hank's car. "Where's the place located?" asked hank. Colin told him the address, and hank began driving.

Once they got there, they got out of the car and walked to the crime scene.

Hank asked some of the cops about the crime outside, while connor and colin went inside the house to investigate. Once they walked in, they scanned the area, colin went upstairs while connor stayed downstairs. Colin looked around, it was pretty neat. Sure, there were a few untidy places but it was overall clean. Colin noticed some thirium on one of the walls. He analyzed it, the blue blood belonged to an android model AP400. He searched every single area on the second floor but didn't find anything else, so he went back downstairs and searched for connor. "Oh, colin, there you are," Connor said after he spotted colin. "There is a lot of blood here, but no body," Connor said, "The culprit may have hidden it," colin replied. Colin looked at the backyard, "Let's look outside in the backyard, maybe we'll find something," Colin said. "All right, let's go," Connor replied. Once they walked into the backyard, they spotted the victim's body against the fence. They quickly walked over to the Celine Hudson's corpse. Her head was bleeding very badly, "She was hit with something hard on her head," Colin stated, "Yes, the skull is badly bruised," Connor said. "But why is the body here?" Connor questioned out loud, "Maybe the culprit was trying to hide of the body before the police came, but while they were trying to drag it out, the police were already here," Colin stated. Connor looked at the dark woods behind the fence, "The culprit probably ran away into the woods, we should begin searching for it there," Connor adviced, "Yes, you're right, we should hurry before the culprit gets too far away," Colin agreed. They both jumped over the fence and searched for the culprit, "I think it's better if we split up," Connor said, Colin paused for a moment. "𝘐𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘵 𝘶𝘱, 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘦𝘤𝘵 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘳...," Colin thought. "No, we should stay together incase anyone tries to attack us," Colin said in a stern and cold tone. "But, if we split up we'd be able to find the culprit faster!" Connor argued, "Connor, I won't let us split up, let's just look for it together," "Okay, fine," Connor said in defeat. They began searching for the culprit, it was taking them quite a long time, so long it was almost night. Hank got worried and called connor, "Hello?" Connor said after answering Hank's call through his program, (Or whatever it's called) "Hey, where the fuck did you two go?!" Hank shouted. "I'm sorry, Hank, me and colin went to search for the culprit in the woods," "Well start heading back because it's getting pretty late," Hank said. "Okay, Hank," Connor said before Hank ended the call. "We return to the crime scene, Hank's really worried," Connor said, "All right," Colin said, upset that they couldn't find the culprit. "We'll continue seacrhing tomorrow," Connor said with a smile, Colin began blushing before they began following the traces of tape Colin left so they wouldn't get lost, Colin always brings tape with him just incase he's unable to find his way back in a place where it's easy to get lost while investigating.

After a while, they got back to the house were the crime took place. Colin and Connor walked over to hank who was waiting for them while standing against his car, "Next time you're gonna wander around somewhere, be sure to tell me, you got me worried sick," Hank said to the both of them. "All right, Hank," Connor said with a soft smile on his face, Hank smiled back before all three of the sat in the car in the their usual spots, Hank was in the driver's seat, Connor was in the front passenger's seat, and Colin was in the backseat.

They drove to Hank's house, Hank parked his car and they all got out. They walked to the front door so Hank could unlock the door. Connor and Colin walked in after Hank did and Hank locked the behind them. "I'll be going to sleep after eating," Hank said while smiling softly, "Enjoy your meal, Hank," Connor said while smiling back. After Hank went to the kitchen to make himself something to eat, Colin gathered up the courage and turned to Connor, "..Connor, would you like to go on a walked with me outside?" Colin asked in a nice yet cold tone. "A walk? Sure!" Connor replied, he was quite suprised that Colin, a better version of him, who's supposed to not want anything because he's programmed to hate any thought of deviancy, wants to go for a walk, but he was still happy that Colin was beginning to want to be free and do what he wants. Colin smiled in happiness after Connor agreed. "Hey, Hank, Colin and I are gonna go for a walk, we'll be back soon," Connor said, "All right, just don't stay out for too long," Hank replied while setting his food down on the coffee table so he can watch something on the TV while eating. He treated Connor just like his son even before the androids won the war. 

Colin and connor unlocked the front door and walked outside. The weather was pretty nice, so Connor enjoyed the wind hitting against him, it didn't make him feel cold, it was enjoyable. Colin walked alongside him, he was overjoyed that connor agreed to walk with him, they were together, alone, with no one else with them, finally, they can have some privacy. Colin began talking, "Connor, is there anywhere you would like to go?" "I'm not exactly sure, I don't have anything in mind, what about you, where do you want to go?" Connor replied kindly. Colin thought, he remembered seeing a park nearby while they were in Hank's car returning to his house, "Yes, actually, I know a place," Colin said, he took this as a chance to hold Connor's hand and began running to the place he wanted to go to. Colin blushed intensely as he held Connor's soft hand, after a few minutes of running, they arrived at the park Colin had in mind. Colin didn't realize that he was still holding Connor's hand as they both walked into the park, they walked around and saw a big fountain. Colin and Connor stood infront of the fountain and watched the water fall from the top to the bottom. There was no one around, it was a wonderful moment for the both of them. Connor realized that Colin was still holding his hand, but didn't bother to tell Colin to let go of him, because he felt some kind of warmness while Colin held his hand. Connor smiled to himself, while Colin smiled and continued blush, he was enjoying this moment with connor, he wished they were always like this, being together, and having a lovely and rather 𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 moment.