A moment with you

After hank, connor, and colin finished a case, they returned home since it was getting late. Hank parked his car and unlocked his front door just like he always does. "I'll be heading to bed, goodnight you two," (Hank) "Goodnight, hank," (Connor). Hank then went to the bathroom with some comfortable clothing in hand so he can go to bed right after he brushes his teeth and changes his clothes. 

"Connor..Can I lay down with you just like last time?" Colin asked, hoping connor would say yes. "Uh, okay, but are you sure you don't want me to bring you a matress?" (Connor) "Yes, I'm sure," And with that, connor and colin laid down on the couch in the same spots they were in last time. This time, connor was laying on his back instead, and colin had his body turned to connor just like before. Connor turned his head to colin, "Goodnight," Connor said. "Goodnight," (Colin) Connor turned around, making his backside face colin. Colin didn't understand at all, why did he keep feeling this way towards connor? Was he deviating? Thoughts kept running through colin's head, but that all stopped when he put his hand on connor's arm. Colin smiled while saying"..You're wonderful..." "I won't let anyone near you, I promise.." Colin intertwined his fingers with connor's, he was blushing. He then went into standby mode.

Connor woke up, he turned around to see colin's face with his eyes closed, colin slightly blushed because of how close colin's face was to his, he tried to back away a bit, and that's when colin opened his eyes, "What are you doing?" Colin said in a calm tone. "Nothing.." Connor said while chuckling. Connor also noticed that colin had his fingers intertwined with his, "Oh, sorry.." Colin said before puling his hand away, he knew connor would ask him to let go of his hand. "No, no, it's okay," Connor said in a soft voice. Colin slightly blushed. "We should get up now," Connor said before sitting up straight, colin got off the couch so that connor can stand up. Hank woke up yawning and stretching before going to the bathroom. "Hey, Connor! Do you mind getting me some clothes?" Hank yelled from the bathroom after closing the door. "Sure, hank," Connor said in a voice loud enough for hank to hear it. Connor went into hank's bedroom and opened his closet, with colin right behind him following his steps. Connor knocked the bathroom door, "I got you your clothes, hank," Hank opened the door "Thanks," Hank said before closing the door again and locking it. Connor then went to the living room and sat down on the couch, waiting for hank to finsih dressing up. Colin sat down with him, turning his face to connor with the same cold and calm expression he normally uses. Connor turned to him with a slight smile on his face. They just stared at eachother with no purpose. It was kind of awkward, but both of them seemed at peace when they were looking at eachother. Connor didn't exactly know how to feel, but he enjoyed colin's company. The bathroom door opened, "All right, let's go," Hank said, all dressed up ready to go to the DPD.