A normal day....maybe?

Connor was walking in the zen garden, Colin right next to him. Amanda was there, tending to her roses yet again. Colin began greeting her, "Hello, Amanda. Connor and I are here to report what happened throughout the past 2 weeks of working together, along with hank. 

Colin and Connor began explaining all that happened throughout the past two weeks, the case of Jack Rivera, and so on. Soon after they were done, they both left the zen garden, they were back in reality. Connor and Colin were waiting for Hank to finish eating the food he had ordered. "I'm glad you bought something healthier to eat this time, Hank," Connor told Hank with a smile. "Yeah, yeah," Hank replied as he took a bite out of the sandwich he ordered from an all healthy food restaurant. 

After Hank finished eating his breakfast, the three of them drove off to the DPD. Once they arrived, they began working. Everything was normal, it was just a normal day, nothing out of the ordinary....that was until Colin held Connor's hand and dragged him outside the DPD. Connor was flabbergasted as Colin pulled him outside the building, Hank stared at the both of them in utter confusion. Once Colin and Connor got out of the building, Colin brought Colin to a nearby alley. "Colin?! Hey- what are you doing?? I-is everything okay??" Connor asked. Colin pinned Connor to the wall in the dimly lit alley. "...Connor...Do me a favor and STOP talking to that damn  receptionist in the DPD," Colin said sternly, his eyes showed only one emotion, *anger*.

"H-huh?Colin, why dont you want me to talk to her??" Colin asked. A few days ago, Connor began starting conversations and chatting with the deviant android girl, who was the receptionist working in the DPD. "Just...just stop talking to her. It pisses me off whenever you  talk to her," Colin said with a scowl on his face. "What? Why?" "I dont know, okay?!" Colin snapped, it was true, he didnt know why it caused his thirium to boil everytime he saw connor talking with the receptionist with a smile on his face. Colin's expressin slowly relaxed, he quickly stepped away from connor. "I-I'm so sorry! I lashed out, I'm sorry, Connor...." "I-It's all right...but...why dont you want me talking to her? She isnt trying to harm me." Connor was still curious about why Colin reacted so angerly a few seconds ago. "I...don't know....Y-you can talk to her, I won't stop you" Colin said before quickly going back into the DPD building, leaving Connor there in the alley, all alone. "...What just happened?" Connor said under his breath.

Well 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 certainly wasn't normal.

----------------------------------------------

Guess who's back. Back again. The author of this story's back. Tell a friend.