Back off

Colin was printing out some paper that hank asked for. Colin spotted connor getting up from his seat, colin quickly went over to connor after he finished printing out the paper and stapling them. Colin grabbed connor's wrist, "Where are you going?" Colin didn't like it when connor walked away from where colin was, colin wanted to keep a good eye on connor and stay close to him, not the other way around. "Oh, hank asked me to get him a cup of coffee, I'm simply going to the break room to get some for him," replied connor. "Let me come with you," (Colin) "Huh? Why? I'm just getting some coffee, I'll be right back," (Connor) "Just let me go with you," Colin said in a stern tone. "....Please?" Colin remembered that he shouldn't raise his voice like that infront of connor, even if it was just a bit, he didn't want to scare connor. "Uhm, okay." Connor replied in a confused tone. Connor and colin went into the break room to get hank some coffee. Once they got inside the room, connor was about to press the button on the coffee maker, "Uh, colin, you're still holding my wrist." "Oh, sorry," Colin felt a bit sad letting go of connor's wrist, but he had to. "Oh look! It's the two plastic pricks," Connor recognized that voice very well, it was gavin. Colin glared at gavin with his menacing blue eyes. "Just ignore him," Connor slightly whispered to colin, connor was about to leave with colin following him before gavin stepped infront connor, "Listen here shithead, don't think your superior to me since the androids won the war, because you'll always be nothing but a piece of plastic," Gavin was about to punch connor in the stomach before colin grabbed gavin's wrist tightly, squeezing it until all the blood was trapped. "𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘰𝘧𝘧," Colin said in a cold and intimidating tone. Colin pushed gavin away from connor. Connor was a bit suprised at what colin did, "Come on, let's go," connor said before leaving the break room with colin following him, before they left colin glared at gavin, sending shivers down his spine.

"Hey, colin..thanks, for protecting me from gavin," Connor said with a soft smile on his face. Colin blushed intensely. "Y-you're welcome, connor," Connor gave the coffee to hank, "What the fuck took you so long," Hank said in a slightly annoyed voice. "Sorry hank, gavin was getting in the way," (Connor) "Ah that piece of shit doesn't know what he's doing, don't let his words get to you," hank said in a kind tone, almost sounding like a father talking to his son. "I know, hank," Connor smiled softly and so did hank. Colin simply stared at connor while blushing.