Chapter 3

He backed me into a wall. I was trying desperately to control my breathing but he was making it a bit difficult. Frank pressed his bare torso flush against my fully clothed body. "Gerard," he purred "you can't resist me forever". Frank smirked "you're having it difficult after 2 hours of just being in the same room as me". I looked at Frank trying to see if there was any of the boy that used to be in charge. But I couldn't find any. I also wondered how old he was.
"This body is 19 years of age, Gerard. I can hear your every thought. Don't worry a 3 year difference doesn't mean much to anyone". Frank looked at me one last time and reached his hand around to the back of my neck and brought my head down to his level. Shorty.
He growled at that.
Good.
His lips danced across my neck. Lightly sucking and nibbling. I let my head fall back. He's teasing me and I was getting a hard on just for his teasing. His other hand just met my shoulder and his fingertips were trailing slowly down my back. My breathing was erratic and small strangled moans were escaping my lips. That motherfucker is a master.
He smiled at that and kissed up my neck, he whispered slowly and roughly into my ear, "Enjoying yourself Father Way?" I groaned and breathed hotly into his ear, "You wish".
Probably the worst thing I have ever said in my life because, not only did his hand around my neck relinquish, he fucking smirked. That cocky bastard.
He raised an eyebrow. "Oh?". Franks smirk on his face was present but there was an undertone of annoyance. "Hmm, how about this." He slide the hand that was against my back, down to my ass. Squeezing. Hard. An involuntary growl let loose from my lips. Another sadistic chuckle bubbled from his lips. "Do you like pain, Gerard. I can cause you as much pain as you'd like," His lips were at my ear again " But remember I can do whatever I'd like to you because you're mine now". He rested his head against the crook of my shoulder just for the smallest amounts of time and then that little fucker licked a strip up my neck to the shell of my ear. I shuddered with pleasure. His breath was hot and coming his short staccato bursts. "You're such a slut. I can hear all those vile thoughts in that pretty little head of yours. How did you ever become a priest? Little whores like you don't belong here". He pressed me further into the stone wall. I cried out in pain. Okay well that was a lie. It was 100% pleasure. The short fucker knew it too because he stepped between my legs and ground his leg into my crotch. Moans were filling the room and I couldn't tell if it was him or I. He was getting just as much enjoyment out of my "pain" as I was. He placed his lips onto a sensitive spot behind my ear and sucked softly and that was it. I gave in as ungraceful as possible. I slumped into the wall and he knew. He knew that I couldn't resist not touching him anymore. I wound my fingers into his hair and pulled him away from my neck. I smashed my lips against his and moaned at the sensation of another's hot lips against mine. Franks lips were soft and just begging to be swollen and parted around my arousal. He gained dominance in the kiss. He let his hand fall loosely at his side while the other one was wound into my hair tugging. His loose hand made its way to the obvious bulge in my pants. He cupped me right through my jeans. My mouth parted and out came a moan only made by a whore. That little master manipulator took advantage and slid his tongue into my mouth exploring and obviously liking what he was finding he started to rub me through my jeans. Tracing his fingers along the bulge in my jeans. "Since you've been a good little slut, I'll give you a reward before I take my leave." He ground his hips into mine, slipping his hand between us and traced his fingers along the waistband of my jeans. "You've been so good, Gerard", Frank purred into my ear. His hand dipped inside of my boxers and Frank softly stroked my dick. His hand slid up my arousal and pressed his thumb into the slit. I bucked up into his hand. "So pretty", he murmured. He turned his wrist and slid down my throbbing member. I was against the wall moaning softly. My hands totally useless at my sides. He put them there and wasn't letting me move them. He took the hand that he wasn't jacking me off with and unzipped and slid my pants down to my mid-thigh. Frank hooked his finger into the waistband of my boxers and slid those down to my mid-thigh as well. Frank slowly sunk to his knees and kept eye contact with me as he took my cock into his mouth. "Fucking Hell" I hissed. He mouth was wet and slipping up and down my member so easily. His tongue was fucking gift that he gave to my dick which he licked and sucked. His hands went to my thighs kneading his nails deep into my flesh. I felt it build up in my abdomen and it was unbearable. His head bobbed back to the tip of my dick with a popping sound. I came into his mouth and he took it. He pulled away at the end getting some on his lips. He smiled sweetly at me and licked the cum from his lips. That fucker did that on purpose. That sent shivers down my spine. Since he was still being an asshole. He still had my hands at my side. He tucked me back into my boxers and jeans and zipped them up. He looked me dead in the eye and kissed me hungrily. He growled lowly "Until the next time" and fell limp against me.