Chapter 7

He scrambled to the edge of the bed, flustered, "Fuck, I am so sorry about that". I smiled politely, slightly saddened he was so freaked out, "It's okay it gets pretty cold here.", I smiled slyly," I don't mind your body pressed against mine". His face turned 7 different shades of red and pink tinting his ears as well. I added for good measure ,"for warmth of course". He shifted uncomfortably and looked at me with pleading eyes," What the hell am I doing here?". I shifted and sat up and looked him in the eyes before reaching over and softly stroking my thumb across his cheek, "You're special Frank, very very special". His eyes widened and he was trying very hard to not focus on my hand. "All I have to do is take care of you, until well, until I don't have to." He wanted to ask me all sorts of questions but instead he kept gnawing on his lip harshly, keeping his gaze anywhere but me. "I can't leave, can I ?". Frank then looked at me with such sadness that it hurt to say," I'm afraid not."
"What are you going to do to me?". I cocked an eyebrow, "Absolutely nothing you wouldn't want me to do". He blushed again, a bit darker. Ah so he caught on to the sexual connotations. "I didn't mean it like that. I'm here for some reason. Other than me being special." I smiled," Well maybe, I just wanted something pretty to look at besides myself", I said as I began tangle my fingers into his hair. He sighed and closed his eyes and leaned into my hand, trembling slightly. You can go back to sleep if you'd like, being possessed does take a lot out of someone". He opened his eyes and looked at me with such innocence, I choked on my next sentence. "By who?", his voice pleading.
"The one everyone wants to avoid", I looked at him sadly. He was going to die. It was inevitable. I've tried many times but no one survived and lived to suck me off and then jack off to me when they weren't possessed. Needless to say they just didn't survive. Call me a pessimist but Frank is cute and I have bad luck. So... It's going to end pretty badly.
He slowly shuddered and closed his eyes. I knew he knew who I meant. It was easy to see. So clear. People, unwanted people and dangerous people would come for him. A long heavy silence ensued before his voice intruded into it, "Gerard would you do something for me?", I looked at him seriously and earnestly," Of course". He opened his eyes, his big beautiful eyes and said," Will you kiss me?". He added for good measure, "again". I almost did it without hesitation, but I stopped before I could really consider it. I gazed at him in wonder. "Why?". He sighed softly, morosely. Almost like he was remembering something deeply rooted within him. "I want someone to know and feel and taste the real me. The real Frank. Not the seductive possession of me," he took a deep breathe and looked at me and continued," That way the true memory of me will live on in someone". So he knew he was going to die. And he wants me to kiss him. I feel honoured. I'm not in love with the boy just merely attracted. What the hell, I'll go for it. But first," Are you sure? I will do anything that is in your best interest, if kissing you is in your best interest, then I will do it." I really hope he's sure because I'm not. "I had just met you around 12 hours ago but I trust you more than I trust myself right now." His eyes were pleading. The sound of silence made room for the word,"Okay". His body seemed to relax. Frank was going to be overtaken soon. We both knew it. I could see his jaw strained and he was tense. He was fighting himself. I moved closer to him and he responded by working his way underneath me. I was on top of him. Not touching just yet. My arms were supporting my weight as Frank and I stared. I knew what he was seeing and judging by the appreciative look on his face he liked what he saw. We were busy admiring one another. I saw the strain working its way through his body. We said nothing, just managing to breathe slowly. My eyes were asking a simple question: Are you sure ?. He simply nodded. I held my breath and exhaled as I leaned down and placed my lips on his softly. His breath hitched and he slowly curled his fingers around the nape of my neck as he slowly returned the kiss. Before the kiss got too heated for him appreciate anything, I started to kiss his jawline. Just fleeting little kisses not to tease him but to have him appreciate everything, even the little sensations. "Remember me", I breathed into his ear. I pulled away from his ear and looked at him sadly. He looked at me one more time with those beautiful eyes of his saying he understood and his body gave way to the tremors he'd been holding back.