Chapter 5

~Jude, you're so nice to me. This chapter is for you as well. Cuz' u r Gerard TRASH. Sorry this is so short~
He laid there with his legs spread, slowing his pace, his thrusts got sloppier. His eyes were half lidded and small noises of pleasure were leaking from his lips. He still hadn't noticed me staring at him. He was so far gone in his own pleasure. I felt myself becoming aroused again. "Would you like some help with that ?", I asked him.
I am so smooth.
He jerked his hand away and tossed the blanket back over himself, grinning at me with a smile that could rival the Cheshire Cats.
"Judging by that reaction I'll take that as a no". Now is where I should really fuck with him. "If you don't mind, I do sleep naked." I don't actually sleep naked but anything to get a response out of that arrogant looking face of his. He blushed a deep red," No, please continue as if I'm not here". I cocked an eyebrow, "If you insist", and dropped the towel around my waist, shamelessly. Walking the distance from the bathroom doorway to my bed was was so liberating and he could obviously see that I was turned on. Boy, I loved fucking with this kid. Franks eyes took me in greedily and followed me until I slipped under the blankets. I turned, my back facing him. "Also feel free to take a shower". I smirked, I could feel him shudder with want.
I laid there long after his breathing slowed. I turned and (not to be ironic but) I could have sworn I saw an angel. His arm was propped on his head, his hair cascaded over half of his face. His lips were parted into a sleepy smile.His body wasn't sharp and angular but smooth. It was beautiful. It all flowed together. The blanket had shifted until it was at his abdomen. I wondered if I could possibly ever hope to be want he needs, as I drifted into a world inside of my head.